November 28, 2023
ForewordHi everyone, I'm Mr. Lin, weak electrical room construction plan, today I will share a very complete machine room implementation plan, including construction process. As a major system integration in intelligent low current project, computer room of data center is core of integration of all systems and an important storage place for protective equipment. Text1. Designing a computer room
(1), Roof Floor Dust Coating Project
Mass processing→cleaning with putty before repairing holes→smoothing→complete cleaning of putty→sanding→thorough cleaning with second putty→sanding→painting with first dustproof paint→sanding→painting with second dustproof paint→cleaning.
(1), bulk heal:
The base layer of different materials should be treated differently, and surface after treatment should be smooth, dry, free of oil and dust. The humidity of the concrete or plastered base should not exceed 10%.
(2), full of putty:
Wall cleaning putty is made from white latex paint, talc or white powder and a 2% solution of carboxymethyl cellulose in a ratio of 1:5:3.5 (weight ratio). The first puttying pass requires horizontal scraping and second puttying pass requires vertical scraping. Requires smooth, uniform, even, tightly closed, lines, corners and edges neat. When completely cleaned, there are no missing scratches, joint scratches, and stains on door, window frame and other parts. After drying, clean with sandpaper.
(3), matte paper:
Each pass of putty should be sanded with sandpaper. Each pass of sandpaper should polish and level surface of wall, leaving no floating putty and scratches, and clean floating dust.
If high quality latex paint is being used, add primer after second pass of putty. The primer can be applied by roller or spray. When applied, coating must be uniform and not dripping. If primer penetrates base coat more, it must be reapplied.
(5), apply latex paint.
The latex paint film must not be too thick or too thin during construction. It is generally recommended to completely cover bottom, prevent ghostly shadows, and have a uniform surface. The number of brushings is usually two times, and if necessary, number of brushings can be increased accordingly. Under normal temperature conditions, time interval between applying each coat of paint is about 4 hours.
After 4 hours after applying first coat of latex paint, sand it with fine sandpaper. If weather is wet and paint has not dried after 4 hours, you should increase time and wait for it to dry before sanding.
Remove splashes of dustproof paint. Latex paint on roofs and special walls can be applied with a brush, roller or airbrush.
(2) Ceiling design
Marking → main keel installation → main keel installation → fixed joint installation → frame installation → metal decorative panel installation.
(2) Key points of work:
a. According to calculated height, extend ceiling height line along wall and cylinder. The reference line must be clear and position precise.
b. According to construction drawings, mark position line of main keel on ceiling of structure and mark position of suspension point in detail.
2) Install main keel:
a. Suspension specifications must meet design requirements and must be treated with rust protection before installation.
b. Use spacer bolts to secure boom to ceiling of structure and fixation must be firm; distance between booms must comply with design requirements and must not exceed 1200 mm.
3) Installing main keel:
a. The distance between main keels must comply with design requirements and be less than 1200 mm.
b.After installing main keel, correct its position, elevation and bending height in a timely manner.
4) Ceiling frame calibration and inspection:
a. After installing keel, position of all types of keel and general evenness must be completely corrected. b. Check ceiling frame to make sure it is strong and secure.
5) Ceiling panel installation: After other professional ceiling specialist projects are completed and hidden project is accepted, ceiling panel installation will be carried out.
(3) Quality standards. The concealed keel ceiling design shall comply with Article 6.1 and Article 6.2 of Building Finish Design Quality Acceptance Code (GB50210-2001).
(3), colored steel veneer wall
Marking → keel installation → keel installation → mineral wool filling → drywall installation → color steel plate installation.
(2) Key points of work:
1) Before starting construction, dust off original wall and draw horizontal lines on wall.
2) Determine laying direction and sequence of colored steel plates according to design drawings, and perform positioning of keel and link to grid on wall.
3) Keel setting:
a. The connection between keel fasteners and wall must be strong, and location and distance between fasteners must comply with requirements of relevant technical guidelines.
b. Fasten keel, connection between keel and fasteners must be strong and secure.
c. Use a 2 meter ruler to check verticality of keel, while deviation from vertical should not exceed 2 mm of ruler; use a 2m ruler and feeler gauge to check flatness of keel frame and flatness deviation should not be more than 3mm.
4) Mineral wool filling
After construction of keel is completed, a fireproof mineral wool insulation layer is laid in intermediate layer of keel. The mineral wool insulation wall consists of three parts: a wall structure layer, an insulation layer, and a decorative layer with distinct functions.
Installation of mineral wool board:
After laying refractory and non-combustible glass wool, check fixing point, flatness and bonding quality between mineral wool boards to be joined, and following work can only be carried out after passing test.
b Determine installation method before using mineral wool boards. Calculate size and cut material, error of straight line of cut should be no more than 5mm, seam should not be more than 2mm, and gap between boards should be glued with a special tape.
c Rock wool boards are laid from top to bottom and connected to each other. Rock wool boards must be laid in order, and when they come into contact with door and window openings, they must comply with relevant requirements.
5) Color steel plate installation:
a. The installation condition is that construction of other professional projects, such as between wall keel and main body, is completed, and hidden work is accepted.
b. Install color steel plate according to relevant technical manual, and connection between color steel plate and keel must be strong and reliable.
c. Quality standards. Implement Article 8.1 and Article 8.2 of Quality Acceptance Code for Building Finishing Projects (GB50210-2001).
(4), glass partition (fireproof glass or tempered glass)
(1) Construction method:
1) The glass partition is made of 80×40 square steel frame, cut to size on site, fabricated and installed, firmly welded, fixed with 8×80 metal dowels, and painted with anti-corrosion paint. on surface after correcting horizontal and vertical.
2) The partition is made of solid 12mm fireproof glass, and periphery of glass is fixed and decorated with white glass glue.
3) The upper and lower parts of angle steel frame are supported by angle steel wires at 1000~1500mm intervals and fixed with 8×80 metal dowels.
4) Special lining is made of chipboard and fixed with self-tapping screws.
5) The lower frame of glass partition is finished with a brushed stainless steel plate.
(2) Process requirements:
1) Metal structural brackets are attached by welding or screws. The requirements must be firm, for example welding without backlash, false welds or form defects.
2) After manufacturing metal structure bracket, it should be inspected and installed after passing inspection. After removing rust stains, welding slag, etc., apply anti-corrosion paint (or silver powder paint).
3) The vertical joints of partition glass must be edged and white glass adhesive in middle of partition must not protrude.
4) The decorative surface of frame of glass partition must be glued evenly, without bulges.
(3) Quality standards.
l) Glass partition: vertical deflection <2mm/2m, straightness <3mm/2m.
2) Partition frame: vertical deflection <2mm/2m, straightness <3mm/2m.
(5), floor insulation
Cleaning + laying ground insulation layer and laying surface layer + breakdown + opening + cleaning.
(2), construction technology:
1) Installation: when laying a raised floor
2) Smear floor with adhesive and cover it with a 20mm thick rubber and plastic insulating sponge to ensure a strong bond.
3) Seal joints of rubber and plastic sponges with sealing tape to prevent dust from entering.
4) The rubber and plastic sponge is pasted on 0.5mm thick galvanized iron plate, and seams are crimped to avoid reducing heat preservation effect.
5) Marking: According to construction drawings, mark position line of floor support on surface of galvanized iron plate. The line of elasticity must be clear and position accurate.
6) Use an opener to open a hole in position of floor support according to diameter of support chassis (2-5mm sizemore than support chassis). Construction debris generated during opening must be removed in a timely manner.
(6), laying floor
Substructure construction→layout→floor dust removal→column base installation→leveling→floor installation→subposition acceptance.
2) Construction technology:
1) Layout: On ground where raised floor is to be laid, mark raised floor grid line according to raised floor plan and position of plot axis.
2) Subfloor repair: At intersection of horizontal and vertical lines of slabs, i.e. at position of mounting base (support leg), subfloor can be smoothed or filled to achieve a satisfactory supporting effect.
3) Basic cleaning: remove dust from floor, use a vacuum cleaner to remove all dust, earth and construction debris on ground floor before starting installation.
4) Install support legs: apply glue to base of support rod, and use anchor bolts to firmly fix support legs to base.
5) Adjust height of support legs: according to height of ground, adjust height of support legs, and use threads, bushings and other parts to raise or lower according to height requirement.
6) Anti-static floor installation: draw lines around board assembly to make it suitable for joining, and gap between board and vertical surface should not exceed 3mm. Lay panel with a portable lifting device and clean it with a vacuum cleaner (including installed panel, back and front of support). Do not cut half of panel in a building under construction.
7) Cleaning and protecting finish: after laying primer, thoroughly clean it with a vacuum cleaner, and then report acceptance. After passing inspection, cover it tightly with a polyethylene cloth to prevent dust from entering and damaging it. other construction personnel.
(3) Quality standards.
Implement Article 6.7 of GB50209-2002 Construction Quality Acceptance Rules for Land Design.
Secondly, weak current system in computer room
Equipment cable inspection → cable duct installation, bridge installation → equipment installation → cable installation → cable lugs installation → system check → completion acceptance
2 Inspection of equipment and materials:
Before construction, it must deal with private network shielded cabinets, data network server cabinets, six types of shielded distribution frames, control cable, fiber optic distribution frames and other equipment, and internal dedicated 10Gbps optical fiber, six types of shielded network cables and six types of shielded jumpers. Cables and optical jumpers LC for testing externalabout type, checking status of model, quantity, markings, labels, product certificates and product technical documents., Electrical characteristics, use functions and related special requirements of related equipment must comply with design rules.
Random testing of electrical characteristics of cable must comply with requirements of factory inspection of product and relevant specifications.
B The performance test of network cable and optical fiber must comply with requirements of factory inspection of product and relevant regulations.
Installation of 3 metal pipes:
N data points and N sockets with two and three holes in operating room A, six types of shielded wires and power lines used in them need JDG Ф25 metal pipes for comfort and antistatic floor. Two and three hole sockets used by other N emergency luminaires must be mounted on a colored steel plate on wall, two for each control room.
The angle of rotation of buried pipe B must be greater than 90°, and there must be no more than two rotation angles for each buried pipe along path, and there must be no S-bends. Concealed wire boxes or junction boxes should be installed at 15 m intervals when pipes are bent.
The bending radius for concealed pipe bend C must be at least 6 times outside diameter of pipe.
Technology for construction of metal pipes D in accordance with "Integrated Design and Construction of Wire Harness System"
Design according to relevant chapters of GB50311-2007.
4. Installation of a metal bridge:
In machine room A, high current flows down, while low current and power cables in switch cabinet go up.
Machine room B uses 200*100mm bridge frame hidden under anti-static floor, 400*100mm is used for low current (50mm medium large bay is used for power distribution cabinet to each data network server cabinet or private network protection cabinet .) The power line is connected to PDU. The distance between partitions is 150mm, and remaining space of 200mm is used for low current wiring.) The stainless steel lattice bridge is installed under ceiling, and height from antistatic floor is 2.3m (the upper cable bridge is not less than 2, 2m), height of shielding cabinet and server cabinet is 2m, and height of stainless steel lattice bridge from top of cabinet is 30mm.
One Class C electrical bridge runs from main building's electrical outlet to two UPS nodes and then to two distribution cabinets and two air conditioners, respectively.
5. Hardware Installation
N sets of shielded cabinets in private network A mounted on a bracketnot 400mm high, but N sets of server cabinets in data network are also mounted on a 400mm high bracket and firmly fixed with screws and brackets.
B All shielded cabinets and server cabinets are specially equipped with six types of shielded distribution frames, cable management frames and optical fiber distribution frames.
There are eight cabinets in Data Network Room C, and first of five cabinets is weak wire cabinet.
Each cabinet is specifically installed with two 8-bit PDUs. The shielded cabinet PDU is installed vertically and server cabinet is installed horizontally.
One 10 Gbps optical fiber is routed from built-in private network cabinet to other cabinets, N 4-core shielded CAT6 cables are respectively distributed from built-in private data cabinet to other cabinets.
B-dedicated data network integrated cabinets are equipped with four sets of Category 6 shielded distribution frames and cable management frames, and N sets of LC fiber optic distribution frames.
High current and low current cables C must be routed horizontally and vertically from built-in cabinet to each cabinet. Cables must not be crossed or tied. The cables themselves must be laid stress-free.
Each cable must be labeled with a line number, and six types of shielded distribution frames and fiber optic distribution frames require electronic labels to be printed with line number. Labeling requirements are standardized and streamlined.
7. Installing cable lug
Six types of protection module are crimped to T568B standard: orange white, orange, green white, blue,
Blue and white, green, brown and white, brown
Room B with 24 cores is for splicing 10Gbps multimode optical fiber.
8. System Discovery
The standards to be followed after fiber splicing are as follows:
Detection of six types of shielded wires
The maximum transmission attenuation limit of integrated wiring system, including connection equipment at both ends, jumper and connection cable in work area, must meet requirements specified in table below.
The ratio (ACR) of channel attenuation to near-end crosstalk attenuation at combined cabling must meet requirements specified in table below.
Third, electrical system of computer room
Equipment cable inspection → cable installation → equipment installation → equipment terminal installation → system check → completion acceptance
2. Equipment Cable Inspection
PBefore construction, it is necessary to carry out an inspection of appearance of PDU, PDU 1, PDU 2, UPS node, battery, exhaust fan, supply air fan, PDU, industrial connectors, cables, etc. to check status of model. Quantity, signs, labels, product certificates, product technical documents, electrical characteristics, use functions and related special requirements of related equipment must comply with design rules.
After laying metal wire pipe and metal bridge, cables are laid and main power supply of building is supplied
The wires are directly connected to power distribution cabinet, and input and output wires from power distribution cabinet to UPS are separated; B. Power line and control line wiring should be horizontal and vertical, and there should be no connection between cables C. Each power line requires wire Standard clear line number, power distribution cabinet and power distribution cabinet 1. D. If pipeline is long or has many turns, strike pipe when threading; E. When two people are threading, they must coordinate their actions, pull and send; F The color of wire should be different when power line passes through pipe or bridge, 1; /p>
The cables are directly connected to power distribution cabinet. The input and output cables from power distribution cabinet to UPS are special power cables. The cables from power distribution cabinet to air conditioner are special power cables. Dedicated power cables are laid from power distribution cabinet to each server cabinet. Special power cables are laid from power distribution cabinet to supply air fan.
B The power and control cables must be laid horizontally and vertically. The cables must not be crossed or knotted. The cables themselves must be laid stress-free.
C Each power line must use a line to mark line number, and power distribution cabinet and power distribution cabinet 1 and 2 must print electronic labels indicating use of switch. Labeling requirements are standardized and streamlined.
D If piping is long or has many turns, an appropriate amount of talc should be blown into piping when threading.
E When two people pull thread, they must cooperate and coordinate their actions, one pulling and other sending. Wires of same AC circuit must pass through same pipe, and wires of different circuits, different voltages, AC and DC must not pass through same pipe.
The color of wires must be distinguished when power wires F are laid through pipes or bridges. As a rule, aboutmain circuit and branches must be painted as required. Phase A is yellow, phase B is green, phase C is red, N (neutral wire) blue, PE (protective line) yellow and green.
The reserved length of special wires of switch cabinet G and switch cabinet must be 1/2 circumference of switch cabinet; core is directly inserted into spool of wire, bent, sealed and tied firmly and a kappa is put on.
The power cord connector H cannot increase resistance value, and power cord under load cannot reduce original mechanical strength. The original dielectric strength cannot be reduced. It is strictly forbidden to make connections in power cord, and insulation resistance value of wire must be greater than 0.5 MΩ.
The J Quality Standard implements provisions of Chapter 15 of GB50303-2002 "Building Electrical Construction Quality Acceptance Code".
4. Hardware Installation
A. Installing UPS
After channel steel and angle steel are straightened and aligned, they are welded to free load frame as shown in figure below, and then, according to distance between fixing bolts of equipment, fixing holes are drilled and welded parts are derusted and treated anti-corrosion compound. Use manpower and casters to install UPS mainframe on power frame, level it, and fix UPS mainframe firmly after leveling.
Check following before installing UPS battery:
(1) The battery case must be free of cracks, damage, deformation, and fluid leakage.
(2) The polarity of positive and negative battery terminals must be correct, without deformation; air filter cover or air
The ventilation characteristics of plug are good.
(3) Connecting plates, bolts and nuts must be free of rust.
(4) Battery installation should be stable and evenly spaced; batteries in same row should be same height,
(5) According to instructions and technical data provided by manufacturer, secure storage between rows and layers
For battery connection plate, operator must wear rubber gloves and use gloves provided by manufacturer
Special turnkey connection.
(6) Cables from each battery pack connected in parallel to load should be same length to facilitate charging and discharging battery
The current of each battery group is balanced during charging.
Regulations on technical documentation for products.
(8) To connect batteries, use special cables, and add terminals to ends of wires, which should be pressed
The connection is strong and reliable.
B. Setting pcontrol cabinet
(1) The terminal block is firmly installed, terminals are numbered, and high and low current terminals are insulated and located,
The specification of terminal corresponds to cross-sectional area of the wire core.
(2) Secondary circuit connections must be bundled, different voltage levels, AC and DC lines
Roads and computer control lines should be connected separately and marked.
(3) Wiring for power distribution cabinet, UPS unit, air conditioner, supply air fan, power distribution cabinet 1 and 2
Open nose is strictly prohibited. For stranded flexible wires from switch cabinet to switch cabinet, length of gasket must be at least 15 cm.
(4) The phase conductors of switch cabinet busbars must be color coded, phase A must be yellow, phase B
Green should be used; red should be used for phase C; blue should be used for N phase of neutral wire; yellow and green should be used for protective earth wire (PE wires).
C. Fresh air fan installation
Separate support, each pipeline and wind
(3) The center line is based on center of intake and exhaust pipes, and longitudinal center line is based on drive shaft,
The deviation must not exceed ±5 mm.
(4) The height of fresh fan depends on transmission shaft, and deviation should not exceed ±1mm.
(5) The freshness fan must be firmly fixed to support horizontally and vertically.
(6) When test machine is stopped to check, you should check fresh air fan, such as loosening of bolts and nuts
If there is any movement, secure it immediately.
D. Duct installation
(1) From design drawings, determine position and direction of duct and refer to civil engineeringThe baseline
defines elevation of base of duct.
(2) After determining height, determine airflow according to location of room where duct is located and environment
Pipe support, suspension, bracket shape.
(3) Set lifting point: Position lifting point according to shape of suspension and install suspension with spacer bolt
With square brackets.
(4) Supports and suspensions should not be installed on air outlets, valves, inspection hatches, etc., so as not to interfere
Operation. The hanger must not hang directly on flange.
(5) The ducts to be installed are connected to ground for a certain length and then raised
The method is in place, it is possible to put air duct section by section on bracket and connect section by section. General installation sequence: dry pipe first, then branch.
① Select alay flange in accordance with design requirements and wipe off foreign matter and accumulated water from flange surface. ② Flange gaskets must not be pressed or protruded into duct, otherwise it will increase flow resistance and increase accumulation of dust in duct. ③ It is strictly forbidden to use asbestos ropes and other dust-prone materials. Flange gaskets should minimize joints, and width of gaskets after flanges are evenly compressed should be parallel to special duct wall. ④ After flange connection, it is strictly forbidden to fill flange gap with gasket. ⑤ When connecting flanges, after checking gasket according to design requirements, first align two flanges, put on a few bolts and nuts, and temporarily do not fix them. Then use a pointed round steel to insert into screw holes that do not fit bolts, and pry off two screw holes until all bolts are installed, and then tighten bolts. To avoid slippage of bolts, tighten bolts evenly and symmetrically across cross when tightening. Special attention: The connected air pipe should rest on flanges at both ends, and pull wire to check if air pipe connection is straight.
E. The installation height of single-gang, single-gang rocker switch is 1.4 meters from antistatic floor.
5. System Discovery
A. After UPS is installed, it will be debugged by professional staff of manufacturer, and all indicators will be recorded to meet requirements of product.
B. Make sure wiring of power distribution cabinet and power distribution cabinet 1 and 2 is good.
Phase line voltage, make sure voltage is normal and make sure server cabinet PDU socket is rated for 220VAC.
C. The fresh air ventilator works in stand-alone test mode, and is guaranteed to work normally.
Fourthly, air conditioning and fresh air supply system
The main arm of air conditioning equipment is made of L5O angle steel. To weld bracket as shown in figure: welding of main bracket must be strong, and anti-corrosion treatment must meet technological requirements, verticality, evenness, base of air conditioner must be placed horizontally, and distance between base and equipment must be 10m, 2. Equipment acceptance for air conditioning, (1) submit income report form; (2) Providing a list of received applications; (3) Providing various qualification documents such as packing list, product qualification certificate; (4) Packing according to contract and equipment
1. Basic support for air conditioning equipmenti air
Using L5O corner steel welding to facilitate future installation of anti-static floor, L3O corner steel is welded around bracket and fixed surface of precision air conditioner to facilitate installation of anti-static floor. .
Solder bracket as shown:
The welding of foundation bracket must be strong, and anti-corrosion treatment must meet technological requirements.
The foundation footing and ground are firmly secured with spacer wire, and verticality and levelness must meet equipment manufacturer's specifications.
The base of air conditioner should be placed horizontally, and a 10mm rubber anti-vibration pad should be placed between base and equipment to reduce vibration and noise caused by operation of equipment.
2. Acceptance of air conditioning equipment
(1) Submit login report form.
(2) Submit a list of participants.
(3) Provide various qualification documents such as packing list, product qualification certificate, product test report, assembly drawing, technical specifications and other arbitrary documents.
(4) In accordance with contract and packing list of equipment, conduct an inspection during unpacking and draw up documents.
1) The model, specification, performance and technical parameters of equipment must comply with design requirements.
2) Collection and placement of random hardware files.
3) Check parts, components, auxiliary materials and special tools.
4) In order to avoid damage during handling of equipment, if conditions permit, it is recommended to carry out an inspection when unpacking at construction site.
3. Moving and placing air conditioning equipment
(1) Use a professional team of movers.
(2) Avoid disassembling outer packing box of equipment before entering site.
(3) Lift method accepted. If weight of equipment must be carefully checked before lifting, lifting and attachment must be strong, main support points must be above center of gravity of equipment, and support points must not cause deformation and deformation. deformation of base of unit A soft material is used as packing.
(4) If an outdoor construction elevator is used, carrying capacity of transport equipment should be checked first to ensure that weight of equipment can be supported; protective measures should be taken for transport equipment during transportation and at same time, four corners and key parts of air conditioning equipment Soft material is used as a padding.
(5) Equipment balance must be maintained during horizontal transport and positioningionization to avoid excessive tilt.
(6) The air conditioning equipment and foundation support are fixed with anchor bolts, which must be firmly fixed and secured against loosening.
(7) After equipment is installed, turn on equipment, check air conditioner, and make sure parts of device meet specifications; check for obvious small holes, deformation and nitrogen pressure maintenance in copper pipe connecting refrigerant and evaporator copper pipe; check if other components such as compressors, indoor units, humidifiers, etc. have been loosened due to transportation, dropped or damaged due to rough loading and unloading; equipment and accessories are damaged or missing after unpacking; use soft objects to ensure that equipment is adequately protected to avoid collision damage, and solve any problems in a timely manner.
(8) The verticality and levelness of installation of air conditioning equipment must comply with requirements of specification.
4. Installing outdoor unit
The outdoor unit is installed on roof of ninth floor of main building. As shown in figure below, two holes with a diameter of 140mm are drilled and a metal waterproof coupling is installed to connect outdoor unit to refrigerant. indoor air conditioning tube. The two outdoor units have a common waterproof case.
The four outdoor units are respectively fixed on four concrete supports as shown in figure with spacer wires. The cooling pipes between indoor unit and outdoor unit are connected by copper pipes.
Brass pipe welding: manual cleaning (including deburring) of copper pipes and tubes before installation, purging with high pressure nitrogen after welding, smooth welds, no welding burrs.
Copper pipes are arranged horizontally and vertically, joints of insulating sleeves are glued.
When installing pipelines with external walls or ceilings: all pipeline support frames are complete and meet strength requirements.
There is no direct contact between metal support frame and surface of copper pipe, slope of horizontal pipe meets design requirements, which contributes to backwater.
5. Installing a precision air conditioner
After transporting precision air conditioner to site, connect power line and signal line: A. The cable runs horizontally and vertically, cable insulation layer is not damaged; B. The signal line and power line are connected separately, and binding distance must be greater than 150mm; power line and signal line must be protected and secured with JDG metal tubes.
The water inlet connection and drain pipe connection are shown in figure: water inlet of precision air conditioner is drilled from ninth toeighth floor and connected to water supply of bathroom on eighth floor. on top of eighth floor. The condensed water of precision air conditioner and return water of floor trap are brought to eighth floor through openings in ninth floor and discharged to condensate pipe of eighth floor of main building's condensing system.
Precise debugging of air conditioner: 1. The pipeline pressure should start from 0.5MPa, and pressure should stabilize within 10 minutes. If there is no leakage pressure, a constant pressure test of 1.8MPa can be performed. from 12 to 24 hours. , and pressure drop for 6 hours should not exceed 1%. When temperature difference is not more than 5 ° C, frontal pressure drop should be less than 0.18 MPa, and rest of time pressure should remain stable;
2. After system has passed test, it can be evacuated. The duration of evacuation depends on size of vacuum pump, as well as length and humidity of pipeline. Vacuum system to a vacuum of 101 kPa.
3. Starting and debugging system. Freon refrigerant charging and equipment debugging are performed by specialists.
4. On-site training: Engineers are responsible for on-site user training. The training content includes: familiarization with key components of equipment, principle of operation of equipment, correct switching on and off, daily maintenance. ;
5. Requirements for quality of material: a. Refrigerant copper pipes use deoxidized copper pipes with straight and bright appearance, no oil stains, blackening, blackening and other serious oxidation phenomena, no cracks, scars and other defects, b. Copper for refrigerant pipe port pipe Wall thickness uniform and uniform; c The wall thickness of elbow and straight port is same; no burrs and flying burrs; d The appearance of insulation pipe is clear, wall thickness of port is uniform, wall is soft, good elasticity, no collapse and swelling Bubble defects . should be suitable for full load operation of air conditioning equipment; e. The outer sheath of cable must not be damaged or scratched; The cable core is bright and shiny, copper color, and there is no strong oxidation such as blackening or blackening.
6. Fill in setup files: site survey report, b equipment acceptance form, c project schedule, d construction safety agreement,
V. Security system
A. Construction progress management
B. Security System Diagram
C. System cables
D. Installation of main equipment
1. Surveillance camera installation process
(1) Laying camera cable
Technical requirementsThe specifications are as follows: 1) The camera uses a 75-5 video cable (network cable) and a 3*0.3 power cable; 2) When connecting camera, try to avoid wired connectors; 3) The installation must be horizontal or vertical; 4) The signal line of camera cannot be parallel to high power power line, not to mention running line at a distance of more than 50cm; 5) AC power supply. video controller must be routed separately, and camera signal; (2) how to install surveillance camera; 1) subject to requirements of field of view of observation target, height of its installation < /p>
The technical requirements are as follows:
1).The camera uses a 75-5 video cable (network cable) and a 3*0.3 power cable.
2).When connecting camera, try to avoid wires with connectors.
3) Camera wiring must be installed horizontally or vertically in engine room. The wiring must be protected with metal sleeves, and wire tubes must be fixed securely and beautifully.
4) The signal line of camera cannot be parallel to high power transmission line, let alone run in same pipe. If parallel wiring is required due to environmental restrictions, it must be more than 50 cm away.
5). The video controller's AC power supply must be routed separately. Camera signal line and low voltage DC power line cannot be laid in same pipe. AC power line installation must comply with electrical installation standards.
(2) How to install surveillance cameras
1) Subject to requirements of field of view of monitored object, height of its installation: distance between room and ground must be at least 2.5 m.
2) Cameras and supporting devices such as lenses and protective cases.
3) In a strong electromagnetic interference environment, camera installation should be isolated from ground.
4) Signal lines and power lines must be entered separately, and exposed parts must be protected with hoses.
(3), install control device:
1) The installation positions of consoles and cabinets (racks) must comply with design requirements, and installation must be stable and durable, easy to operate and maintain. The clean distance between rear and side wall of cabinet (frame) and wall must comply with maintenance requirements.
2) The installation of all control, display, recording and other terminal equipment should be stable and easy to operate. Among them, monitor (screen) should avoid direct external light, and when it is unavoidable, opaque measures should be taken.
3) All cables in control room must be provided with cable slots and cable entries in accordance with installation site of equipment, neatly laid and bundled, numbered andpermanently marked.
2. Access control system installation
Please note following:
(1) The power line and signal line should be laid separately, and distance between two pipes should be more than 30 cm if they are parallel at a long distance;
(2) The 220V AC power supply is uniformly supplied to each access control point from control center UPS.
(3) Be sure to mark when refueling, and wire connector must be placed in junction box.
(4) A 6-wire shielded wire is used between card reader and controller.
(5) A 4-wire power cord is used between electric lock and controller, and lock wire and card reader wire pass through same tube, so shielded wire is required to use 4-wire lock wire.
(6) A two-wire power cord is used between exit button and controller.
(7) When installing an alarm door magnetic switch, use a two-wire power cord between door magnetic switch and controller. The door sensor signal wire may have a common tube with lock wire.
(8) Network cable between controller and computer (RS485 bus mode), 4-core shielded
(9) Use 4-core shielded wires between main TCP/IP controller and sub controller (RS485).
(10) Category 6 lines are used between main TCP/IP controller and main controller and computer.
3. Installing double inspection probe
The installation height of infrared detector on wall is 1.8-2.4 m.
After wiring is connected, check power supply terminals ① and ② of probe with resistance range of multimeter, and then turn on power for debugging after confirming that there is no short circuit.
6. Energy monitoring system
1. Building process
Laying cables→Installation and connection of data collection interface modules, such as various sensors, sensors and electricity meters→Installation of various signal collection and conversion modules→Installation of monitoring and control units→Commissioning and acceptance of system→Completion documents.
2. Wire, cable and thread regulations
Before laying cables, make sure specifications, procedures, routing, and location are in accordance with design requirements.
When laying cables, cables should be selected according to length of each line section on design drawing. Avoid cable connections and use connectors when you need to make a half connection.
Before laying cable, labels must be attached to both ends indicating start and end positions, and writinge labels should be clear, correct and correct.
The power line must be laid separately from signal line and control line.
Cables must be laid straight, without twisting, looping, etc., and must not be crushed or damaged by external forces.
The cable bend radius should be more than 15 times cable diameter.
After completing cable installation, use a multimeter to check that cable shield is isolated from core and that core is grounded.
3. Technical installation instructions
Before starting construction, a full understanding of drawings, site conditions, and receipt of materials and equipment must be obtained, and construction can only be carried out if conditions are met. The acceptance of covert projects should be done during construction and records should be made.
When laying pipeline, construction organization, together with design and construction departments, conducts a production check and acceptance of quality of laying of pipeline and fills in “Hidden work on site”. - The recruitment form. Construction must cooperate with appropriate professional.
(1), system composition
The computer room monitoring system usually consists of front sensors (temperature and humidity sensors, water leakage sensors, power meters), signal acquisition and conversion equipment (intelligent device communication conversion modules, serial port bridges, switching value acquisition modules, etc. etc.), control hosts and monitoring software platforms, alarm system and other components.
(2), hardware installation
The temperature and humidity sensor is installed on roof, where heating equipment of computer room is relatively densely located.
Clean ground before installing water leakage sensor line sensor, install water leakage sensor line close to ground, place sensor line sensors tightly in places where water leakage may occur (such as air conditioner drain pipes, etc.), install controller water leaks and outflow lines, connect power line and signal line of leaking system, and use a multimeter to check whether power line is broken and whether it is turned on or off.
The installation of digital ammeter is solid, beautiful, and wiring standard is correct. Use ø2.5 m² wires and wire colors according to national standard dotted line. Distinguish between positive and negative transformer, increase and make sure one end of transformer is well grounded. Work under voltage is not allowed, and power supply cannot be turned off without consent of Party A. After work is done, pay attention to cleaning and remove any small things left in work.
When installing equipment for collecting and converting signalsPlease note that 24V power supply must not be connected to positive and negative sides, and RS485 line ﹢﹣ must not be connected in reverse. When COM1 input terminal is connected to 232 devices, use RXD, TXD and GND, 3-wire system. The dry node must be connected to 2 wires, one of which is DI0 or DI15, other is connected to GND, and GND is used by 16 DI signals. The 9-pin serial port connector must be soldered securely, and RXD C802 serial port must be connected to UPS device's TXD serial port. One end of serial port is sending and other is receiving. If local connection fails, you can try swapping pins 2 and 3.
（3）、Issues to pay attention to during construction
The installation site of equipment must be strictly in accordance with technical requirements and consent of representative of Party A, preliminary work on laying junction box must be well done, and measurements must be well done during construction. process;
In order to ensure stability of signal transmission, try to avoid signal attenuation caused by connecting cables during construction.
The installation of patrol information points must be reliable.
Pay attention to electrical safety and personal safety.
The monitored smart device must be installed and enabled before debugging
Seven, building a KVM system
1. Construction technical plan
Construction and installation of KVM should be carried out by our company's professional technicians and engineers. Customer technical and service personnel can observe and assist in installation. Our engineers will also explain structure, performance and installation methods of equipment to customer's technical staff in detail.
KVM login conditions:
Stage 1. Equipment comes into play.
Confirm position of KVM installation in cabinet, distribution of equipment and implementation of each server point.
Second stage: initial installation of internal accessories.
Preinstalled equipment: rack mount stand, power connections, etc.
Third step: Cooperate with installation of embedded wiring.
The KVM device connection module is connected using a network cable. The network cable between connected devices uses a straight-through cable (568B line sequence) for point-to-point wiring. The most common length is 40 meters. The network cable can pass through distribution frame, but cannot enter switch or router. For expansion, it is better not to have more than two nodes to avoid signal loss.
The fourth stage: installation and debugging.
Turn on device, set IP address and confirm successful access.
Fifth stage: collaboratorsnichestvo at stage of debugging and acceptance of system.
After installing hardware, grant user access, control, and debugging.
Eight, project debugging
Technical performance and functional characteristics of computer room are strictly required. As a rule, individual equipment or components are debugged first, then local or regional debugging, and finally general debugging.
9. End acceptance
The acceptance of entire computer room is divided into three stages: hidden project, subproject and completed project.
1) Pre-buried wire pipes, straight buried cables, grounding and cable routing in electrical wiring are hidden projects. These projects must be hidden by construction unit representative (or manager) before construction begins. Next process Project inspection and acceptance, and good faith completion covert project acceptance procedures and their inclusion in technical files.
2) Subproject acceptance
After sub-projects are completed, owner and project department will conduct acceptance of sub-items; for some projects it is necessary to report to appropriate local competent department for acceptance.
3) Accept completion
Acceptance completion is comprehensive acceptance of entire computer room design.
The acceptance of project must be checked and accepted by relevant acceptance standards and norms of various industries, and degree standard of its quality must also be measured by relevant standards and norms of various industries.