November 17, 2023
ForewordHi everyone, I'm Mr. Lin and I'm asking about Mingchu Liangzao's decision. Today I will share with you a set for review. TextBright Cooker1. Application Overview
In catering establishments such as primary and secondary school canteens, public institution canteens, medium and large catering establishments and small catering establishments, in accordance with standards of some provinces and cities, catering departments should establish a video collection system for business registration and registration, back kitchen video recording, back kitchen video storage, personnel certification management, wearing compliance management, four pest prevention and control management, dish disinfection management, food storage management, back kitchen live broadcast and mobile code scanning live phone, etc.2. Application architecture
A video camera system should be built into back kitchen of catering establishments, such as primary and secondary school canteens, corporate canteens, medium and large catering establishments, small catering establishments, etc., in order to realize video collection of entire cooking process . production operations in back kitchen; video recording can be performed by setting video storage devices. Storage; open display video devices can also be configured to implement local video in an open kitchen.
Figure 1. Schematic diagram of a back kitchen video scene of a catering establishment3. Full coverage of back kitchen video a) Application overview
In order to realize 24/7, 24/7, no blind spots, hygiene and safety surveillance of back kitchen, and to fulfill requirements of network surveillance, it is necessary to install high-definition network cameras with infrared in all areas of back kitchen of kitchen. The camera installation should cover areas such as raw material storage, cleaning, cutting, food preparation, sample storage, and glassware disinfection.
In addition, you can also install voice-enabled cameras in key areas, and supervisors can remotely communicate with equipment to stop illegal operations in time or manage emergencies remotely.
It is recommended to install 6 to 10 high-definition cameras in each large catering kitchen, such as school canteens, canteens and large public catering establishments. It is recommended to install 2 to 4 HD cameras. every small catering facility has an HD camera.
Fig. 2. Back kitchen video fully covered with no dead ends
The camera configuration requirements for each zone are as follows:
1) Warehouse: collecting and registering in real time storage of all ingredients in warehouse, as well as entry and exit of personnel; Since storage of ingredients requires temperature and humidity of environment, choose a camera that supports access to temperature and humidity sensors, as well as setting temperature and humidity sensor. The humidity sensor collects real-time temperature and humidity data and overlays data on video screen by setting upper and lower limit temperature and humidity thresholds, when temperature and humidity in warehouse exceed threshold range, an alarm can be realized when limit is exceeded.
Fig. 3. Warehouse
2) Cleaning area: The camera installed in cleaning area must record entire food cleaning process in high resolution, and image must be clearly distinguishable between food and operator. ;
Figure 4. Cleaning
3) Slicing & Matching Area: Cameras installed in Slicing & Matching Area should provide high-definition recording of cutting and matching of ingredients, and collected videos should clearly identify ingredients and staff workflow; Choose to install cameras that support voice communications in key areas, and supervisors can remotely communicate with equipment, stop illegal operations in time, or manage emergencies remotely.
Figure 5. Mapping
4) Cooking area: record work of cook and placement of ingredients. It is required to clearly define ingredients, clothing and work of cook. Install. Considering that there is a lot of fog and oil, camera should have good dust, water and oil resistance. In addition, camera installed in cooking area should be as far away from stove as possible without affecting camera's field of view, in order to avoid damage to wires and equipment caused by open flames and high temperatures;
Figure 6. Monitoring cooking zone
5) Sample storage area: The camera installed in sample storage room should be directed to freezer where sample cups are stored for all-weather video collection, while temperature sensor should be placed in sample storage equipment and connected to chamber. The camera collects and alerts internal temperature of device in real time, and temperature data is directly overlaid on the video screen for composite display;
Figure 7. Sample storage area monitoring
6) Dish disinfection zone: The camera installed in dish disinfection zone must be combined with dish disinfection equipment and must fully record entire process of cleaning and disinfecting dishes. , because disinfection of dishes has strict temperature requirements Requirements, video clarity must be able to clearly see temperature display figures of the disinfection equipment;
Figure 8. Disinfection monitoringb) Application function
The platform has powerful video features that can be used to conduct comprehensive video monitoring of observation points and deployment areas. During regular monitoring by PTZ control, you can set preset points in key monitoring areas, you can set cruise kinetic energy, you can perform fixed points and regular video inspections, and you can monitor abnormal events.
The platform supports playback of data from device memory and from central memory; supports single-channel scheduled video extraction, mobile device video extraction, manual video extraction, and alarm video extraction; supports accurate positioning of video data with an accuracy of up to a second; supports video capture playback; supports video event playback; voice intercom.c) Application composition
The kitchen video full coverage application consists of a video monitoring subsystem, a GIS map subsystem, a transmission network subsystem, and a monitoring control center system package.