November 17, 2023
ForewordHi everyone, I'm Mr. Lin. Today, I will share a set of latest technical requirements for design of a face recognition video intercom system, including requirements of an access control system. For reference only. Text1. Digital Face Recognition Video Intercom & Garage Access Control(1) Recommended Brand (2) Recommended Reason (3) Project Scope
1. Develop a 10-inch touch screen visual control host center in first phase monitoring center, which is responsible for receiving information from area entry host, door station, garage access control machine (using door station as shown below), in owner's room It can call and unlock extension; it can monitor environmental conditions of main unit at entrance to zone, door unit of unit and garage access control machine; it can automatically capture and save images of visitors in each area, it can receive alarm information sent by each user, etc.
2. The monitoring center in same period shares control computer and digital system management software, which are used to realize resident information management, resident face management, access control card/password management, authorization distribution, multimedia information release, and viewing various event log records. and controls, etc.
3. Develop a face recognition device in monitoring center to collect information about faces of owners and related personnel; in combination with original IC card issuer, implement "one person" and "one card" authorization/issuance in first step. , loss reports, account cancellations, etc.
4. In lobby of main pedestrian entrance and exit of community, design a network-connected IC access control system, face recognition, visual space floor door machine, which is connected with glass door, and can call internal extension and owner's control center machine to receive door opening instructions from extensions and control machines; with face recognition to open door, touch card access control to open door, password/dynamic password to open door, and QR code to open door; support for mobile phones, IPAD and other wireless devices to access, implementation of cloud intercom, remote door opening At same time, it can be equipped with advanced Bluetooth door opening function; it has functions such as door magnet detection and fire communication, infrared detection, and screen will automatically light up when people come.
5. At entrance of 28 units, a total of 30 network units are designed with IC access control, face recognition and visual unit built-in door units, and equipped with mutemagnetic locks, door closers, and exit buttons that can call owner's room. The extension and control center machine accept instructions to unlock extension and control machine; it has functions of face recognition unlock, access control touch card unlock, passcode/dynamic password unlock and QR code unlock. ; supports access to mobile phones, iPads and other wireless devices, and realizes cloud intercom, remote unlock and other functions; at same time, it can be equipped with advanced Bluetooth unlock function; it has functions such as magnetic door detection and fire communication, infrared detection and automatic screen lighting when people come.
6. On side wall of fire door in front room of elevator leading from underground garage to basement floor, there are a total of 31 network access control machines with IC access control, face recognition and built-in visual access. Automatic control devices (with use of block-door automata) equipped with a silent magnetic lock, a door closer and an exit button have been developed. Its function is same as outdoor unit described above.
7. Develop a 7-inch color touch visual extension in each of 1504 households with video intercom, remote door open/unlock, one-button elevator call, zone/door entry monitoring, emergency alarm, 8 wired security zone alarms, intercom, receive information, capture images and other functions, and support for mobile phones, iPads and other wireless devices to access, realize cloud intercom, remote door/unlock and other functions.
8. Control center machine, main gate machine, block door machine and garage access control machine are powered by independent system power supply with built-in unlocking circuit and switching power supply, and external magnetic locks, electric control locks, electric mortise locks, etc. can be connected. P.
9. A total of 190 8+2-port power/signal aggregation switches have been developed for 1504 indoor units. The switches are 15V 100m DC POE switches designed for indoor communication in a building.
10. In low-current wells of each unit, an equipment box is designed for every 4 floors, as an input cable convergence of indoor extensions, and installed and used with 190 POE switches, including: horizontal input cables for indoor extensions, uplink/downlink network backbone, equipment power line, splitters, etc.
11. A total of 28 5/8-port 100M switches are designed for 28 units, which are used to network system unit and signal aggregation between units.
12. Weaklychnyh wells on negative floor 28 units. design equipment convergence box, which is common with garage access control and video surveillance system, to converge cables and optical fibers to network each system, and install building intercom converged switches, video surveillance aggregation switch and fiber optic transceivers, fiber optic boxes and other equipment each system, including equipment power splitters and air switches.
13. In south site monitoring center equipment cabinet, a 24-port gigabit main switch is designed to summarize all information of 13 buildings and combine control center computer and data processing software. data of entire intercom system of building.
14. A total of 4,542 induction adhesive IC cards have been developed for 1,504 household owners (3 cards per household) and property management units (30 cards), which are used to unlock access control card.
15. System cable specifications, built-in wiring and signal network design:
①Horizontal branch line of indoor expansion: The connecting cable from POE switch in weak well to indoor extension uses a four-pair unshielded twisted pair network cable (UTP-5e).
②Emergency button signal line: use one RVV2×0.5 cable to connect connection cable between indoor extension and button installation in master bedroom with 86 pre-built boxes.
③ Unit Vertical Backbone: The connection cable between 5/8 aggregation switches in low-current wells of each unit and last POE switch consists of a four-pair unshielded twisted-pair network cable (UTP-5e), and one PBB2x1.0 two-wire power cord, which is laid hand in hand from device to device.
④Network cable from site gate machine, unit gate machine, garage access control machine to low current well equipment unit: The network cable between each unit and low current well equipment unit consists of a four-pair unshielded twisted pair network. cable (UTP-5e) and one two-wire power cord РВВ2×1.0.
⑤Internet between blocks: after east block of each building builds its own network, a four-pair unshielded twisted-pair (UTP-5e) CAT5E network cable is laid from west block, and after two blocks converge, one fiber is combined with a gigabit transceiver to transfer back to monitoring center cabinet.
⑥Building network backbone: Network backbone refers to cable from aggregation switch of each building to main switch of monitoring center. Layout: 13 buildings with 13 channels of 4-core single-mode optical fiber (1 core for intercom building, 1 core for videomonitoring and 1 core per spare), using 26 pairs (13 pairs for intercom, 13 pairs for monitoring) Gigabit fiber The transceiver transmits signal back to monitoring center.
⑦Elevator communication call line: one RVV2×1.0 two-wire signal line is routed from block door machine to weak electric well, and then routed to elevator control cabinet in elevator machine room through bridge electric well, and connects with associated elevator line. The network cable that comes with cable is parallel and goes down to elevator control controller in car elevator call keypad.
⑧Exit button and magnetic lock signal cable: Use one RVV2×0.5 cable for exit button and one RVV4×1.0 cable for magnetic lock (reserve 2 cores for redundancy).(4) Main functions
1. Visual intercom function
①Visitors talking to residents: Visitors call residents through main gate unit, garage access control car or intercom, and residents can confirm visitor's identity through voice intercom and video surveillance. open corresponding doors or locks in each area.
②Visitors contact control center: when surveyed household is not at home, visitor can call control center through gate master, garage access control car and intercom, and administrative staff will confirm visitor's identity through voice and video surveillance, control host can remotely open appropriate door or area lock for legitimate visitors.
③Home calls between residents: Any extension in community can call other residents' extensions for voice calls without affecting use of other extensions.
④Conversation between residents and control center: The control center notifies residents of anything, and internal extension can be dialed through control center to realize two-way intercom with residents. Any extension in community can have two-way voice communication with control center. When a resident calls control center machine, control center machine displays resident's room number, and when control center calls resident, internal extension displays incoming call from control center.
⑤Visual Intercom with Mobile App: The internal extension supports access by wireless devices such as mobile phones and iPads to realize functions such as cloud intercom and remote door opening. When a visitor calls an extension, resident can use mobile phones, iPads and other wireless devices to make a wireless video call and unlock with visitor, without having to go to living room to answer, truly aware of digital building's intellectualization. internal communication.
⑥ VOIP phone function (optional): The digital intelligent terminal supports standard SIP protocol, and various communities can make audio and video calls between terminals on Internet.
2. Access control door open/unlock function
① Face detection for opening/unlocking door: The control platform can send facial features of resident to front equipment, and front equipment collects resident's face for real-time comparison. control machine to open/unlock door without relying on network recognition server. Both face recognition records and access control unlock records will be uploaded to management platform.
② Touch card access control to open/unlock door: in area corresponding to main unit at gate, door control unitand garage access control unit, occupants can open/unlock door by swiping touch card. When system is connected to network, card number data can be transferred and synchronized with management software, which is convenient for unified management in control center. After resident swipes card, control software will store information about card swiping history of corresponding device. The main computer at gate of district, VTO unit and central control machine can issue cards to residents.
③Password/dynamic password to open/unlock door: Residents can open door/lock by entering password on key panel of zone entry host, VTO unit and garage access control machine, and each device can set 20 sets of passwords.
④QR code to open door/unlock: Residents follow official account through WeChat, fill in identification information to apply for access, and property administrator will provide appropriate access control permission based on owner's identification information through Management Platform, and residents can manage corresponding official account. Zone entrance master, VTO unit, garage access control machine to open/unlock door.
⑤Remote Door/Mobile APP Unlock: The owner can press unlock button to open door/lock of corresponding area after talking with visitor through mobile APP. If APP cannot be connected, call can be forwarded to owner's mobile phone number, now you You can press "*" key to open/unlock door.
⑥Remote opening/unlocking door using control center: after visitor calls tenant, tenant confirms identity of visitor, presses unlock button of internal extension, and door lock will automatically open. When a resident does not enter face information, loses or forgets to bring access control card, or forgets unlock password and cannot open door, he can call control center and administrator will perform a remote unlock operation for resident after confirming identification information.
⑦Bluetooth Mobile Phone Unlock (Optional): After installing additional Bluetooth modules on Zone Entry Host, Device Call Station, and Garage Access Control Station, owner can open door or lock corresponding zone through Bluetooth of mobile phone. .
3. Elevator call function
①Unlocking object and calling elevator: The resident recognizes face or swipes access control touch card at door station of device. After door station access controller recognizes and correctly confirms authorization, door lock of control unit is opened, and at same time control is sent signal for elevator to come down,go to floor where door station is located. For visitors, use intercom system to call occupant first. After resident confirms identity of visitor, press unlock button through indoor intercom unit to open unit's door, and at same time send a control signal to make elevator go down to floor where door machine is located.
② Communication between elevator boarding card swipe and intercom: Residents enter elevator car and present access control sensor card to card swiping area on elevator control panel. After resident presses authorized floor number, elevator will start. other floors where there is no access, tenant cannot press a key to register and start elevator. For visitors, use intercom system to call occupant first. After resident confirms identity of visitor, press unlock button to open unit door through indoor intercom unit. The elevator communication controller sends out a signal that visitor can go to floor After as visitor enters elevator, press The elevator starts after pressing button on floor where resident lives, while on other unauthorized floors, visitors cannot press button to select.
③Indoor elevator call for residents: when residents want to go out, they can call elevator from house with indoor extension one-button elevator call function, so that elevator can reach floor where residents are. located in advance, which avoids a long wait for tenants at elevator doors.
4. Monitoring function
①Residents can actively monitor environment of main computer at gate of district, door phone of device and garage access control machine through monitoring function on internal telephone of house.
②The control center can actively monitor environment of zone gate host, block door host, and garage access control machine through monitoring function on control center computer.
5. Burglar alarm function
① There is an emergency button on interface of indoor expansion screen. When a resident needs to call for help in an emergency, press and hold button, and control center will receive an alarm message prompting to turn on-duty personnel to assist police.
②The indoor extension comes with 8 wired defense zones, which can be connected to various security sensors, such as: emergency button, gas detection, infrared ray detection, curtain detection, door sensor, window sensor, warning light, siren, etc. . . It can be connected to wireless alarm detection equipment, such as: emergency button detector, gas detector, infrared detector, magnetic door/window detector, water level detector, etc.
③When wired protection zoneor a security sensor trigger an alarm, extension will emit an audible and visual alarm, and an alarm will be sent to control center to prompt staff on duty to deal with alarm. situations, and alarm information will also be sent to user through network configured on phone (registration required).
④The control center function can receive alarms from all residents of community. When each resident requests emergency assistance or a detector is triggered, control center computer can display room number, alarm type, alarm time and other information, and record and save them.
⑤User can query alarm type, alarm point, alarm time and other entries from internal extension.
⑥User can set and change password for arming and disarming extension's anti-theft alarm system.
⑦The arming methods can be divided into: home, leisure, outdoor, user and other methods.
6. Multimedia function
① Information disclosure function: The property management department can publish community announcements, weather forecasts, utilities, water and electricity fees/property management and other information to indoor terminals through information release system to facilitate communication between property management department. and owners.
②Visitor photo function: if resident is not at home when visitor arrives, system will automatically capture and save visitor's picture, which is convenient for resident to know and contact them later. Even if resident is at home, saved visit record also enhances security.
③Do not disturb function: The do not disturb function is designed to provide residents with a peaceful rest.
④Multimedia Function: Supports text, images, music and other multimedia information.
⑤ Mobile phone text message reception function: Indoor terminal can receive text messages on residents' mobile phone (registration required).(5) System functions
Strictly adhere to design idea of "strict, reasonable, reliable, economical and perfect" and strive to be safe, thorough and consider others. In addition to ensuring safety and normal life of community owners, purpose of intercom system is to serve property management and provide a modern management system for property management unit.
1. Security Features
According to structure of apartment and geographic environment of house, in this case, when we developed a fully digital solution for building intercom system, we put security first. Using "Face Recognition", "One-Way Communication/Access Control Management by One Card/One Network", "Infrared visual identification and monitoring", "alarm 8 protection zones", "multi-way communication between occupants/visitors and gate machine/door machine/garage access control machine and property management center", etc., rationally set up system equipment and equipment, and also add some advanced functions (such as emergency assistance and alarm buttons for residential indoor units) to improve precautionary initiative.
2. Economic characteristics
Maximum investment savings is a fundamental requirement of system design, as well as main goal of our in-depth engineering. In line with principle of prioritizing building block and further reducing cost of project, when choosing system structure and purchasing system equipment, we try to select equipment and suppliers with high profitability and guaranteed after-sales service, rather than blindly pursuing famous brands and fashion.
3. Stability characteristics
In past, most building intercoms used analog signals or a combination of digital and analog transmission methods. With lengthening of lines and increase in number of households, signal attenuation is inevitable. To solve this problem, this system adopts pure digital technology and digitally transmits audio, video and control signals. Digital signals have characteristics of high spectrum efficiency, strong anti-interference and less distortion, which are incomparable with analog signals. signals or digital-analogue combinations The advantage of increasing transmission distance and signal transmission quality of system.
4. Reliability characteristics
If proven technologies and reliable equipment are not used in design of a building's intercom system, small errors or potential technical problems will cause immeasurable losses or even catastrophic consequences. Therefore, in this system, we adopt a combination of star network topology and fiber optic transmission to ensure low network delay and long transmission distance, and strive for mature products in equipment selection to ensure reliability of entire system.
5. Additional Features
For intelligent commercial and residential community, advanced nature of building's intercom system is main feature of community's upgrade and a guarantee of reliability of system. At same time, advanced design of system is also a guarantee of flexibility, compatibility and scalability. The most advanced technologies in world are selected to ensure security and reliability of system.
6. Characteristics of Independence
In past, large-scale building intercom systems typically used a bus system. The usual method was to connect all users to bus. An unrecoverable drawback of this method is following: whenand problem occurs in one house, such as a circuit or machine damage, whole system may be paralyzed, and inspection and maintenance are extremely inconvenient. This system uses latest digital technology with star network architecture and self-protecting POE switch, so that households can be truly independent. When there is a problem with any subsystem, POE switch will automatically separate house. automatically recovers after fault is eliminated, which greatly reduces maintenance of entire system.
The system in this case follows principle of openness, and provides interfaces and tools in various aspects, such as software, hardware, communication protocols, networks, operating systems and database management, which comply with national and international standards, so that system has a good flexibility and compatibility, scalability and portability.
Due to continuous development of technology, in order to adapt to changing actual needs, whole system has advanced functions. The system adopts building block structure, fully considers simplest method and minimum investment, and can be expanded at any time by adding as few other devices as possible to achieve centralized management and facilitate compatibility and maintenance of various devices. products.
9. Features of protocol standardization
The design of system diagram is carried out in accordance with relevant national and regional standards to ensure system scalability and scalability. System transmission uses standard TCP/IP network technology, video uses standard H.264 protocol, and audio uses standard G.729 protocol to ensure system compatibility and interoperability between different manufacturers. The system provides a standard API interface, and can also provide an integrated platform for external manufacturers of smart home systems.
10. Features of Integrated Functions
When system function is designed, it integrates most practical and basic intelligent control functions according to basic requirements of building unit for visual intercom function: including visual intercom, monitoring function, elevator communication, burglar alarm, information management. At same time, it can also expand additional service features such as three-table CC and trading community.
11. Features of engineering simplification and system simplification
The system wiring is simple and convenient, it can be extended and easy to maintain; system equipment debugging is easy to learn and master, easy to operate and maintain; intuitClearly understandable, provides a friendly human-computer interaction between user and device, and user can complete system setup or daily operation with simple operations.