August 28, 2023
Take "Network Access Control Installation Steps" as topic, today we'll talk about steps to install Network Access Control. Network access control is a basic technological application system, consisting of an intelligent access control system, network access control identification equipment, and network access control equipment. It can realize management and control of personnel entry and exit, and effectively guarantee security of access control.
So how do you implement a network access control setup?
1. First, we need to understand environment to be installed, including number of physical access control devices, installation locations, usage scenarios for each device, etc.;
2. Second, according to needs of actual environment, select appropriate access control equipment, some are based on fingerprint recognition, some are based on card recognition, some are based on iris recognition, users can choose according to their actual needs;< / p>
3. Further, when carrying out electrical work, it is usually necessary to install and debug a large number of cables in order to connect all equipment of access control system;
4. Then install access control equipment and install it according to hardware installation instructions. After completing installation of equipment, you can implement access control function;
5. Then debug network access control system, optimize operating parameters settings of access control system, and connect access control system to server to write access control data.
The above are steps to set up Network Access Control. Before installation, you need to follow the steps step by step to avoid unexpected errors.