July 15, 2023
Electrical wiring is an important part of building a security system. The construction quality of project can be seen from electrical wiring project. Standard wiring is not only convenient for viewing, but also facilitates subsequent maintenance.
How to make your wiring beautiful and standardized? 10 tips, find out you are also a security wire master.
1. The integrated electrical wiring system must be designed in advance to coordinate with civil engineering, fire protection, air conditioning, lighting and other projects to avoid unnecessary construction conflicts.
2. If conditions permit, low current should pass well through its own low current to reduce possibility of electromagnetic interference. The electrical wiring room on floor and main computer room should be located as much as possible to prepare for development and maintenance
3. Distribute as many points as possible, use a panel with two holes (one for voice, one for data), interact well with electricity, and place power points near data points.
4. Do not integrate several more dedicated networks into integrated wiring. It is enough that integrated wiring combines telephone network, computer network and building automation network.
5. When choosing a plan, it should be as broad as possible. Horizontal use of five or more categories to enable data and voice exchange. Vertical use of optical fiber to increase logarithmic cables. For some buildings with a large number of points, fiber optics should be used for data backup instead of cables.
6. For wiring with large compartments, more light spots should be provided, which is beneficial for building a network.
7. When laying DG pipes, use pipes of a larger diameter and leave a margin.
8. The welding method of pigtails and optical fibers can better ensure quality of optical path.
9. The weak current line and strong current line cannot be in same pipe, and distance between them exceeds 0.5 m.
10. Both ends of each strand of double adhesive should be taped and numbered for ease of installation and maintenance.
If a worker wants to do his job well, he must first sharpen his tools. Standardized wiring can reduce labor costs at a later date and make renovation easier. No matter how many skills there are, it also depends on professionalism and professionalism of construction staff. I hope everyone will practice more often to improve level of electrical installation.