July 14, 2023
Defining a weak current engineer
Low-voltage engineers refer to equipment engineers dealing with communications, monitoring, security, etc. related to above power systems. The engineering system involved mainly includes development of television signals, such as television monitoring system, cable television and communication engineering. Such as telephone, intelligent fire protection technology, sound reinforcement and audio technology. For example, background music broadcast in community, background music in a building, and an integrated wiring project mainly used in a computer network.
Defining an intelligent building manager
A popular name for an intelligent building administrator who is or intends to be engaged in design and construction of weak current projects, as well as management and use of smart building equipment, smart building design, building communication design, communication computer network design, real estate management, smart building management system, weak current supervision of project and professionals in field of production/sales/installation of intelligent system.
Weak current engineers and smart building managers have different certifications
Weak Current Engineer: The Weak Current Engineer is a training certificate issued by Ministry of Information Industry that can only be used locally. This is a local certificate and cannot be given a professional title!
Constructor: The constructor is issued by Ministry of Construction. It is currently at stage of national examination. The pass rate is extremely low. It is mainly used for accessories. It cannot be assessed. Constructors cannot be used in different provinces!
Smart building manager: The smart building manager is issued by Ministry of Human Security of People's Republic of China. The certificate is recognized by state, is valid for life and is universal throughout country!
There are differences in certification application requirements for weak acting engineers and creating smart managers
There are three levels of smart building managers, namely: smart building manager (National Vocational Qualification Level 4), assistant to smart building managers (National Vocational Qualification Level 3), smart building manager (National Vocational Qualification Level 2). ).
Reporting requirements vary
Smart building manager assistant:
1. Students with a bachelor's degree or higher;
2. Recent graduates with a college degree or higher or same level of education and relevant practical experience;
Intelligent building manager:
1. Those who have passed qualification certification of assistant smart building manager;
2. Recent graduates with a master's degree or higher or equivalent;
3. Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent education and more than one year of work experience in specialty;
4. Individuals with a bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent education who have been in relevant job for more than two years.
Requirements for use of low-current engineers
Assistant Low Current Engineer:
1. Staff with higher education have been working in an underdeveloped industry for three years;
2. Personnel with a bachelor's degree are employed in an underperforming industry for one year;
3. Personnel with a master's degree and above should not be assessed as a low current engineer's assistant.
Weak current mid-level engineer:
1. After earning title of Assistant Low Current Engineer, employees with higher education and above continue to work in low current industry for four years;
2. Staff with a master's degree are engaged in an underperforming industry for two to three years;
3. Personnel with PhDs were involved in low-level activitiesindustry within one year.
Senior Low Current Engineer:
1. Personnel with a bachelor's degree and above must continue to work in low current industry for five years after receiving title of low current engineer;
2. In principle, staff with higher education cannot apply for position of senior low current engineer.
Weak current engineers and smart managers build different classification principles
Weak electricity is separated from technical level. Intelligent buildings are separated from environment of use. But there are many similarities between two included systems, for example, both can include video surveillance, access control, alarm, intercom and other systems.