July 01, 2023
A complete set of video surveillance systems is difficult to avoid problems at initial stage of installation, commissioning and subsequent maintenance stages.
For beginners, failure of video surveillance is a very troublesome problem, and it will be even more difficult if you can not figure out cause.
Share monitoring and maintenance tips from decades of security veterans. After studying, not only will you be able to easily find monitoring errors, but your monthly salary can rise to five figures.01, Hope
Worth watching. It is a method of using human eyes to detect, inspect, and troubleshoot. This method requires a certain theoretical training and service experience from service personnel.02, Smell
Use sense of smell of a human nose to detect, identify and verify approximate location of fault. For example, if you smell a burnt, burnt, or strange smell in system, you can use this to help you identify and recognize device that is emitting a burnt, burnt, or strange smell and open device's lid for further action. , Check in detail, and finally find out specific parts, specific parts and components of fault.03. Listen
Listen to see if there is any buzzing sound from an alarm in system, if there is an ignition sound or a discharge sound when equipment in system is on, which equipment and which part is making it.
Is there sound output from monitor head on main monitor, is there buzzing in sound, is it distorted, and is noise level correct.
According to abnormal sound you hear, this can help you find, test, and finally fix problem.
In addition to above techniques, Yi Anfang also summarized techniques for everyone, for reference only.
1. Voltage detection method: It is used to detect voltage of each key point in circuit to determine fault point.
2. Shutdown method: If there is a short circuit or excessive current in circuit, use this method to reduce extent of fault.
3. Resistance determination method: it is used to evaluate quality of a certain part of circuit.
4. Current detection method: Assess fault by observing current value.
5. Replace method: For components that cannot be identified as corrupt, use replace method to check if suspect component is corrupt.
6. Adjustment method: When specific value of product is different from normal product, it can be adjusted with a potentiometer or other settings until the effect is satisfactory.
7. Induction method: When there is no output or output is unstable, adding a noise signal to output terminal can accurately determine that fault is related to a certain component of a certain part.
8. Temperature Method: If malfunction occurs after a period of use, heating method can be used to eliminate malfunction.
No matter what method is, we need to repeatedly practice it and learn from experience so that we can grow from a novice in the workplace to a master.