June 14, 2023
Weak electrical room is also called weak electrical well. The so-called weak electricity is relatively speaking for electricity and lighting electricity. Under normal circumstances, electrical energy used for electricity and lighting is called strong electricity, and electrical energy for signaling and information exchange is called weak electricity. The processing object of strong electricity is energy (electricity), which is characterized by high voltage, large current, high power consumption and low frequency. The main consideration is to reduce losses and improve efficiency. So what are requirements for area of \u200b\u200ba weak electrical room?
The environmental parameters of equipment room may refer to relevant standards and specifications, such as national computer room design standard "GB50174-93 Electronic computer room design specification", program-controlled switches "CECS09:89 Design specification for program-controlled subscriber switches at industrial enterprises.
The minimum usable area of the control room must be at least 20 square meters. The height of equipment room is usually 2.5-3.2 m. The control room door should be at least 2.1 m high and 0.9 m wide.
Computer rooms should generally be located on second and third floors of high-rise or high-rise buildings, with sufficient water sources and stable and reliable power, and should be protected from dust, oil fumes, harmful gases, and storage of corrosive, flammable and flammable materials, explosive stores, etc., keep away from sources of strong earthquakes and strong noise sources, avoid strong electromagnetic interference (such as radio transmitters, radar stations, high voltage lines, etc.). ), in addition, following conditions must be met:
1. Requirements for ambient temperature and humidity;
2.Requirements for cleanliness, freshness and airflow rate;
3. Requirements for power supply, voltage, frequency, stability and battery life;
4. Requirements for illumination, glare, uniformity, stability, color rendering, luminous effect of lighting, limits on harmful electromagnetic waves and emergency lighting requirements;
5. Floor load requirements for each room, engine room: 5.0-7.5kN/m2, electrical installation and network equipment room: 5.0-7.5kN/m2, 8.0-12kN/m2, general workshop: 2, 5kN /m2.
6. For fire protection, EMI, security and privacy, health and image requirements for computer room personnel must also be met.
Basic requirements for a weak modern room design
1. The main builder must first select a location for central computer room.
2. The construction engineer must pay attention to position, weight, size and shape of UPS battery, and determine bearing capacity of ground.
3. Hardware professionals should pay attention to HVAC design and construction standards, which are higher than those found in typical offices and are associated with different computer room environments.
4. Computer Room Environment Design The precision air conditioner used in computer room strictly controls evaporation pressure of evaporator and increases air supply to make tthe surface temperature of evaporator is above dew point of air, so there is no need for dehumidification and all generated cooling capacity is used for cooling. Moisture loss is reduced and economic benefits are improved. Due to large air supply volume, on one hand, enthalpy difference of air supply is small, and on other hand, number of air exchanges in machine room is large, due to which a general air circulation is formed in room. entire computer room and equipment in computer room can be cooled in a balanced way. While air circulation is good, since precision air conditioner is equipped with a special air filter, it can filter out dust in air in a timely manner, so that cleanliness of engine room is in line with requirements.
5. Engine room lighting and fire protection project The fire protection project includes two parts: smoke alarm and gas fire extinguishing
Smoke detectors are mainly ceiling and cable smoke detectors. The protection radius of a ceiling mounted smoke detector is usually not more than 5.8 m, and distance from wall, lance and beam is not less than 0.5 m. The cable smoke detector can be laid along wall. The air duct that is to pass through machine room must be equipped with a fire damper (automatically closes when ambient temperature reaches 70°C) on wall. The function of gas fire extinguishing system is similar to sprinkler system in an ordinary office, its design points include choice of system design type, determination of extinguishing agent concentration, gas supply time, extinguishing agent amount and holding time. The types of gaseous fire extinguishing systems are mainly carbon dioxide fire extinguishing systems and haloalkane fire extinguishing systems. In addition, room has AC/DC dual power emergency lighting, fire broadcast, special line 119 fire telephone, fire alarm button and other fire extinguishing equipment. Finishing materials of control room must comply with requirements of relevant fire protection standards.