April 25, 2023
LED explosion-proof lamp is a kind of explosion-proof lamp. The principle of operation is same as that of explosion-proof lamp, except that light source is an LED light source. Luminaires of various specific sizes.
One of very important explosion protection principles of LED explosion-proof lamps is to limit temperature of housing surface, component surface or electronic component surface that is in contact with explosive gas and explosive dust, and to limit temperature of electrical contact surface below its minimum ignition temperature or temperature ignition.
A high-quality LED explosion-proof lamp can be used for three years, but if you do not pay attention to daily maintenance, life of LED explosion-proof lamp will be greatly reduced. Where to start? Daily maintenance?
01. Regularly remove dust and dirt from body of explosion-proof lamps to improve light output and heat dissipation efficiency of lamps. The cleaning method can be sprayed with water or wiped with a damp cloth, depending on protective ability of lamp body. When cleaning with water, power must be turned off, and it is strictly forbidden to wipe plastic body (transparent part) of light with a dry cloth to avoid static electricity.
02. Check if transparent parts are hit by foreign objects, if protective net is loose, if it is detached, if it is rusty, etc. If so, stop using it and replace it in time.
03. If light source is damaged, turn off light in time and notify replacement, so that ballast and other electrical components are not in an abnormal state for a long time due to failure of light source. light source to start.
04. If there is water in cavity of lamp used in a humid environment, it should be removed in time, and sealing parts should be replaced to ensure protective performance of housing.
05. When opening lampshade, follow warning signs and open cover after turning off power.
06. After opening cover, check if fire-resistant joint is damaged, if rubber seal becomes hard or sticky, if wire insulation layer is green or charred, and if insulation and electrical components are deformed or burned. If these problems are found, they must be repaired and replaced in time.
07. Before closing cover, gently wipe return light and transparent parts of lamp with a damp cloth (not too wet) to increase light output of lamp. A thin layer of 204-1 replacement anti-corrosion oil should be applied to fire-resistant joint surface. When closing cover, pay attention to whether O-ring plays a sealing role in original position.
08. The sealed part of lamp should not be dismantled and opened frequently. Patented road compaction technology; more in line with national new explosion-proof technology.