April 23, 2023
As a barrier to residential security, intercom system is hailed as "patron saint" of family life. The main equipment of public building intercom system includes intercom control host, door host, user extension, electric door lock, multi-channel security, power supply and other related equipment.
The installation of intercom equipment in a building is directly related to daily use and future maintenance. Professional installation methods are very important. Let me share with you precautions and skills to install intercom equipment in a building.
1. Comprehensively inspect all lines of electrical installation for abnormal phenomena such as short circuit / open circuit.
2. After confirming that line is correct, install system equipment. Please note that each interface must be connected smoothly.
3.Installation of equipment must be carried out on basis of operating instructions.
1. The installation position of power supply must be selected correctly.
Avoid installation on side walls around house, especially on side walls protruding from house, to prevent direct lightning strikes;
To avoid wall installation on side of metal water pipe, air pipe and other pipes, especially on same side wall that is less than 5 meters away from metal water pipe and air pipe.
2. The power supply and circuit board must be grounded. The ground wire must be strong and reliable, and ground resistance must be ≤0.1 ohm.
3. Wiring must be correct and reasonable.
Power lines and signal lines should be laid indoors, avoid outdoor laying as much as possible, avoid laying in same direction or crossing with metal water pipes, air ducts, etc. ≥5 meters. Wiring should be routed in a straight line with minimal bends.
4. The power supply of power supply must be connected to outlet. When there is a possibility of lightning due to weather or weather changes, it is convenient to turn off power supply in time to prevent lightning. strikes.
1.After completing installation of system equipment, try to check if all wiring is connected correctly. If one connection is wrong, whole system may fail.
2.It is very necessary to check power line so as not to burn equipment and cause serious damage.
Installing an intercom sounds simple, but it's actually not that easy. Professional and responsible installation and commissioning personnel must put in a lot of effort before intercom can work normally.
In production of intercom equipment, great attention is paid to safe use. In addition to choosing professional installers, it is also necessary to choose an intercom brand with reliable quality and reputation.