April 15, 2023
1. What is password for Hikvision Video Recorder?
Initial username of Hikvision DVR, NVR and other equipment: admin, initial password: 12345
Initial username of Hikvision IPC network camera: admin, initial password: 12345
The initial username of Hikvision remote monitoring software is admin, and initial password is user-selectable. If you forget your password, you can only uninstall software and reinstall it.
2. What is password for Dahua DVR?
Username: admin Password: admin
Username: 888888 Password: 888888
Username: 666666 Password: 666666
3. How to change default Hikvision password?
Main Menu - System Configuration - User Configuration - Change Password
4. How is an IP camera considered storage space?
Number of cameras*image bitrate*storage time/8
5. How to connect a network alarm camera?
A camera that supports alarm input is required, and there is "Alarm Input" on back of camera.
6. How to enable webcam sound?
Requires a camera that supports audio, and back of camera has words "A in" or "Audio in"
7. How to add a camera to Hikvision DVR?
1. Auto add, NVR will automatically scan and all online cameras can be displayed, just select "Add All";
2. Add manually, select corresponding channel, click "Edit" to enter relevant camera information, "OK"
8. How to change Hikvision IP cameras?
1. Open camera control interface on a computer browser, find network setting, and enter address you want to change;
2. On NVR, after searching for camera, click "Edit" to enter modified address.
9. How to change address code of ball machine?
In general, speed domes do not need to change address code.
There are two ways to change address code of analog dome machine:
1. To change hard switch, there is a corresponding dial switch on movement of dome camera, which is usually a binary switch. Toggle switch and set it to desired address;
2. Software modification, through preset position, call up menu of speed dome, it is possible to change address code, just enter and change.
10. How to change baud rate of dome camera?
Same as when changing address code
11. How far can a POE switch transmit?
Theoretically, power supply range of POE is not less than signal transmission range over same network cable
12. How to calculate power of a centralized DC source?
Regular cameras are powered by DC12V1A. For cameras with infrared fill light, certain steps need to be takencurrent redundancy. Select DC12V2A power supply to prevent camera from being underpowered when switching to infrared mode.
13. What distance can SYV75-3 video cable transmit?
Theoretically, SYV75-3 video cable can transmit up to 300 meters, but in real projects, few people do it, use 75-3 within 100 meters
14. What distance can SYV75-5 video cable transmit?
Theoretically, SYV75-5 video cable can transmit up to 500 meters, but in real projects, few people do it, use 75-5 within 200 meters
15. The HDD DVR formats HDD very slowly, what is reason?
There must be a problem with hard drive, you can try replacing hard drive
16. Why is network camera disabled?
1. Unstable power
2. The network connection is poor and head of network cable is poorly made
17. The network camera freezes a lot, what is reason?
The video stream of camera is too large, and bandwidth of switch and NVR is not enough
18. How to install decoder on wall?
Enter address of decoder through a computer browser, enter decoder control interface to be set, or set it through client software.
19. How to determine millimeter of a lens?
In general, divide distance required for subject by 2 and then divide by 1000 to get number of millimeters of lens, and then adjust number of millimeters accordingly according to required shooting angle.
20. Where is focus of camera adjusted?
There are "FOCUS" and "ZOOM" labels on side or back of camera, which can be adjusted with a screwdriver
21. How to update DVR software?
Main Menu - System Maintenance - Version Upgrade - Select upgrade package provided by Haikang
22. How to change IP address of a Hikvision camera on a dash cam?
After scanning camera on NVR, select camera - edit - change IP address
23. How to choose a disk array?
Firstly, calculate storage capacity needed for all front camera images, divide it by capacity of one hard drive to get number of drives, add number of management drives needed for RAID and number of hot drives. spare disks and get number of disks in array.
24. How to set IP address of DVR?
Main Menu - System Configuration - Network Configuration - Basic Configuration - Enter IPV4 Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway.
25. How is network dome machine controlled?
NVR, client computer and network keyboard can control Network Ball machine.
What is 26,485?
Communication interface 485 is a hardware description of a communication interface, it only needs two communication lines, meaning it can transfer data between two or more devices.you. This data connection is a half-duplex communication method. The device can only send data or receive data. (Yunjian public account termination) 485, used for security monitoring, generally refers to PTZ control interface. After setting protocol and speed between control device and controlled device, a control operation can be performed.
27. How to connect 485 line of DVR to dome camera?
485 VCR interface has TX+ and TX-, just connect "+" and "-" of 485 ball machine respectively.
28. How to format hard drive through DVR?
Main menu - hard disk management - checking hard disk that needs to be formatted - initialization
29. What is wide dynamic range?
Wide dynamic shooting technology is a technology that allows camera to see characteristics of an image when optical fiber contrast is very strong. When image contains both areas of high brightness photographed by bright light sources (sunlight, lamps or reflections, etc.) and areas of relatively low brightness such as shadows and backlight, image output by camera will be bright. areas due to overexposure. The dark area becomes black due to underexposure, which seriously affects image quality. Camera performance in brightest and darkest areas in same scene is limited. This limitation is commonly referred to as "dynamic range"
30. What is an optical transceiver?
Equipment for photoelectric conversion of images from analog cameras
31. What is a fiber optic transceiver?
Equipment for photoelectric conversion of network system signals.
32. How to adjust optical fiber according to actual situation?
Select fiber type and number of fibers according to total number of fibers and transmission mode required by system's optical transmission equipment. Determine number of fibers according to required transmission distance.
33. How far should fiber optic transceiver be tuned?
After signal transmission distance of network cable is exceeded (usually 100 meters), you should consider using fiber optic transmission.
34. Can camera disassemble regulator on its own when lens is loose?
Yes, just open camera lid to adjust
35. How to debug DVR remote control?
1.In main menu, enter system settings - network settings - DDNS - enable DDNS checkbox - select appropriate domain name service station in DDNS type - enter username and password registered on this site - OK.
2. Log into DVR to access Internet. Router, find "rule" option, add a port, Haikang port is 80, 8000, andthen save.
36. How to set up a fluorite cloud?
There are 3 steps to set up EZVIZ cloud:
1. There is a QR code on body of Haikang device that supports EZVIZ Cloud. Scan this QR code with your mobile phone and EZVIZ APP will open. Download and install APP
2. Open EZVIZ Cloud Video after installation, register an account with your mobile phone number and log in;
3. Click "+" in upper right corner to open "Add Device" window and scan QR code on camera. Setup was successful.
37. How to configure port of Hikvision Remote Access Router?
The default Hikvision hardware port is HTTP:80, service port number is 8000
38. Why can't analog DVR find mouse?
1. If it's mouse that comes with Hikvision, press middle scroll wheel a few times first, if not, change USB interface
2. Change main output port in system settings
39. How much memory to record a 3 millionth camera in one hour?
Storage space for a 1-hour recording for a 3 millionth camera is about 3 GB. Depending on stream size set by camera, required hard disk space will be different
How much does it cost to record 40.2 million in camera memory for one hour?
Two million cameras take up about 2 GB of disk space to record 1 hour of video, and amount of hard disk space required depends on stream size set by camera.
41. What transmission line is used for analog camera?
As a rule, coaxial cables are used. Characteristics: SYV75-5, SYV75-3. In some special cases, twisted-pair transmitters and multiplexers are also used.
42. What is maximum transmission distance over a network cable?
Theoretically, it can reach 150 meters, but in practice it is limited to 100 meters
43. Under what circumstances should fiber optic transmission be used?
If electrical signal does not match transmission distance, consider fiber optic transmission
44.How to choose a switcher, how to set up a DVR and a switcher?
Total number of cameras * codestream of cameras = required switch bandwidth. Switch bandwidth = nominal bandwidth * utilization factor, usually calculated as 50%.
45. How switch calculates power
The power of circuit breaker is indicated on nameplate of device, you do not need to calculate it
46. How to select number of hard drives by recording time
First, calculate storage capacity needed for all front camera images, divide by capacity of one hard drive to get number of drives.
47. When 3 million are connected to a nominal 16-channel 2ndmillionth DVR, should number of access channels be halved?
NVR access channels = total NVR bandwidth ÷ camera code stream, larger code stream, fewer access channels, and theoretical code stream of a 3MP camera is 1/3 more than that of a 2M camera< /p>
48. How to choose an all-in-one platform for machine and decoder?
The all-in-one platform is a device that integrates decoding, control, splicing and other functions in one device. A decoder is simply decoding and wall uploading (gluing, screen splitting), which can be selected according to functional requirements of users.
49. How many people can have Hikvision remote access at same time?
Up to 10 people allowed at same time
50. What is role of a streaming media server?
When a large number of clients or surveillance webcams access network, ordinary DVRs cannot handle too much network load. At this time, streaming media server is required to pass client's access pressure to server.
51. Do I still need a DVR when using a disk array?
The storage function of disk array where data is stored must be managed by storage server. Generally speaking, if there is a disk array, then DVR is not needed?
52. What is difference between an all-in-one machine and a mechanism?
The mechanism is a universal machine without a body, and universal machine can work independently, but mechanism cannot work independently. For normal operation, it must be connected to ball.
53. What is difference between LED and matrix lamps?
These two lights are essentially same, but dot matrix lights are more powerful and last longer than conventional LED lights.
54.How to solve problem that camera is not recognized when connected to DVR?
1. Problem with physical network connection
2. The IP addresses of camera and NVR are not in same network segment, or port, username and password are incorrect.
55. The difference between a dome camera and a universal gimbal device
The dome camera usually has no or very low elevation (up to 20 degrees), while built-in gimbal camera can have an elevation of 90 degrees.
56. Why is mouse not recognized when Hikvision analog DVR is directly connected to CVBS (BNC)?
In system settings, just change main output port.
57. Can Hikvision NVR support 960H encoding?
58. Do all Hikvision DVRs support EZVIZ Cloud?
Currently, all Haikang channel models support EZVIZ Cloud. The project model is not currently supported.
59. What is main difference between Hikvision Analog DVR and HDD NVR?
The picture signal connected to analog VCR is a BNC analog signal, which can be directly viewed and displayed as well as encoded and recorded. The NVR connects to network camera's network signal, which is output and recorded via a decoder.
60. Can Hikvision analog DVR support Hikvision external keyboard?
Hikvision analog DVR cannot be directly connected to a keyboard
61. Does Hikvision IP camera support POE? How to distinguish?
Camera models with a "D" after number are DC powered, do not support POE, and do not have a "D"
, POE power support
62. How to distinguish between NVRs with or without CVBS (BNC) output?
The hardware interface on back of host has words CVBS OUT to indicate that it supports BNC output
63. Sometimes network camera cannot switch between day and night, what is reason?
The camera cannot be switched to black and white mode. Typically, light intensity is not low enough to switch from black and white to color, and ambient light intensity is not bright enough. (Public number Yunji'an suits) When ambient light reaches critical switching value of photoresistor, frequent switching occurs.
64. How to calculate number of hybrid DVRs connected to network and simulation?
There is no need to calculate number of connected analog cameras, and number of BNC input interfaces on DVR is upper limit. For network cameras, according to pixel height of camera multiplied by number of cameras, it must be less than network access bandwidth of NVR. One channel of analog signal can be disabled, and one channel of network signal can be disabled. be added.
65. What does it mean when NVR status indicates insufficient resources?
The IPC pixel rate exceeds upper limit of camera's decoding bandwidth, and camera's bit rate can be reduced accordingly.
66. What if IPC is offline after being added?
1. IPC IP address setting is not in same network segment as NVR address
2. The network connection is not smooth, check if all 8 strands of network cable have been tested.
67. What to do if there is no sound in local preview?
1. First check that audio cable and cartridge power cable are connected correctly
2. Is preview interface sound switch enabled
68. How to choose a camera lens millimeter?
As a general rule, divide distance neededmine for field, by 2, and then divide by 1000 to get approximate millimeters of required lens, and then adjust millimeters accordingly according to required shooting angle. The larger shooting angle, larger lens is smaller.
69. IE can use domain name to access device, but client can't?
70. Why does screen turn black when previewing images using mobile client?
1. Server device disabled
2. The device added by client is incorrect and IP addressAddress, port, username, password error
71. What is source of moiré interference in an elevator image and how does it form an interference loop?
1. Poor contact of accompanying elevator cable
2. When elevator is in operation, there is strong electrical noise in elevator shaft
72. What is difference between four 6701HW encoders and one 6704HW encoder?
6701HW is suitable for an installation environment where cameras are scattered, while 6704HW is suitable for an environment where cameras are relatively concentrated.
73. How to connect centralized power supply of camera?
The so-called centralized power supply means that power for all external equipment is uniformly supplied from central control room. There are two cases:
1. Centrally supply mains power to front end, and camera power adapter is placed at end of camera. When wiring in this case, power line must be separated from video signal line, and power line must be protected by a JDG tube (Yunjian public trim number)
2. Centrally supply DC power needed for camera to front end, and camera power adapter is placed in back control room. When wiring in this case, power line and video line can use same line. If requirements are not strict, PVC pipes are available. At same time, pay attention to relationship between DC transmission distance and wire diameter: farther transmission, larger required wire diameter.
74. Installing a simulated lens on a network camera can also display an image, how to explain?
The analog lens can be used on network camera, but resolution will be reduced. If image quality is poor, it can be used.
75. In boiler room of a steel mill, room temperature generally fluctuates between 80-150 degrees, and sometimes can reach almost 200 degrees. Can this problem be solved with Hikvision explosion-proof equipment?
Undecided, need to use shield with temperature control function
76. What is function of a matrix?
1. Switch image from any camera to any monitor on TV wall for display
2. Control front PTZ camera, rotate, zoom, etc.
77. Can a VGA matrix replace a decoder? Eif not, what are differences?
A VGA sensor cannot replace a decoder. The VGA matrix is only for switching VGA signal to big screen, and does not have a network decoding function. In addition to network decoding function, decoder also has a VGA matrix switching function
78. How to debug a decoder
Enter address of decoder in address bar of computer browser to enter WEB interface for managing decoder, or use IVMS4200 client software to enter debugging in device management options
79. How is Haikang server different from other servers?
Hardware configuration is not much different from other brands of servers on market, and software compatibility is better
80. How to set up automatic video recording 7x24 hours?
Click Main Menu - Recording Configuration - Editing - All Day Recording - Copy - Select All Weeks - OK - OK - Copy - Select All Channels » - OK, exit
81. Hikvision DVR won't turn on?
1. Check if power cord is connected
2. Is host power switch turned on?
3. Hard drive failure
82. Hikvision DVR can't record?
1. Recording time and recording type are not set in recording plan
2. The hard drive is not configured as a read-write drive in system settings
3. The hard drive is not set to automatically overwrite videos
4. Hard drive failure
83.Is there a difference in video recording time of Hikvision DVR?
1. System time set incorrectly
2. The camera code stream is too large and image delay time
84. Hikvision DVR can't play?
1. Check recording time and type in recording plan
2. Hard drive failure
85. Hikvision dash cam not recognizing hard drive?
1. Hard drive failure
2. Under Disk Management, check "Continue to use if disk evaluation fails" in SMART configuration
86. Haikang VCR beeps when turned on
1. Hard drive error
2. Network disconnected and image lost
3. IP address conflict
87. How to realize wireless transmission when there are many partitions?
All wireless devices cannot penetrate multiple walls. In an environment with many partitions, it is not recommended to use wireless transmission
88. Are two million and three million disk space same thing?
Theoretically, 300W requires 50% more storage space than 200W. The pixel code flow in IPC can be customized. In case of limited storage space, 300W and 200W can properly reduce code rate.
Why are 89- and 16-channel NVRs connected to 131.3 million POE hemispheres so special?
1. Insufficient switch bandwidth
2. The camera stream parameter is too large
90. Why is elevator analog camera connection intact?
The power supply voltage is unstable and there is not enough power when elevator is running
91. If there is a computer in back, do I need a network keyboard? Can't use your computer keyboard to control it?
From a functional point of view, a computer mouse can act as a network keyboard. But working with it is not as convenient as with keyboard. The keyboard on your computer does not replace web keyboard.
92. Can netball be controlled with an analog keyboard?
Unable to control, simulated keyboard does not have a decoding function.
93. How to intelligently choose a decoding device?
Select resolution and number of decoders according to resolution of camera, and select number of decoder output ports according to number of large screens
94. How far can camera see during normal daytime?
Camera shooting distance is affected by lens size, light intensity, and air conditions. The specific shooting distance cannot be generalized.
95. How many cameras can be connected to a mobile phone?
EZVIZ can only open one image at a time, IVMS4500 can open 4 images
96. After camera has audio, is amount of storage needed to record video much more than without audio?
Adding sound to images will take up disk space, but not too much, mostly negligible
97. Can't find IP cameras after updating DVR?
Network connection unavailable
98. The monitor display does not need a monitor. How can I connect it to my desktop computer?
Connect RJ45 interface on DVR to computer with a network cable and access video of VCR through computer client software
99. How to connect Dahua DVR to Hikvision camera?
When adding a device to a channel, protocol can be configured by selecting Onvif
100. How to debug if DVR does not recognize mouse?
If it's mouse that came with Hikvision, press middle scroll wheel a few times first, if not, use a different USB.