April 14, 2023
1. What is password for Hikvision Video Recorder?
Initial username of Hikvision DVR, NVR and other equipment: admin, initial password: 12345
Initial username of Hikvision IPC network camera: admin, initial password: 12345
The initial username of Hikvision remote monitoring software is admin, and initial password is user-selectable. If you forget your password, you can only uninstall software and reinstall it.
2. What is password for Dahua DVR?
Username: admin Password: admin
Username: 888888 Password: 888888
Username: 666666 Password: 666666
3. How to change default Hikvision password?
Main Menu - System Configuration - User Configuration - Change Password
4. How is an IP camera considered storage space?
Number of cameras*image bitrate*storage time/8
5. How to connect a network alarm camera?
A camera that supports alarm input is required, and there is "Alarm Input" on back of camera.
6. How to enable webcam sound?
Requires a camera that supports audio, and back of camera has words "A in" or "Audio in"
7. How to add a camera to Hikvision DVR?
8. How to change Hikvision IP cameras?
9. How to change address code of ball machine?
In general, speed domes do not need to change address code.
There are two ways to change address code of analog dome machine:
10. How to change baud rate of speed dome?
Same as when changing address code
11. How far can a POE switch transmit?
Theoretically, POE power supply range is sameLonger transmission range over same network cable
12. How to calculate power of a centralized DC source?
Regular cameras are powered by DC12V1A. For cameras with infrared fill light, a certain amount of current redundancy must be made. Select DC12V2A power supply to prevent camera from being underpowered when switching to infrared mode.
13. What distance can SYV75-3 video cable transmit?
Theoretically, SYV75-3 video cable can transmit up to 300 meters, but in real projects, few people do it, use 75-3 within 100 meters
14. What distance can SYV75-5 video cable transmit?
Theoretically, SYV75-5 video cable can transmit up to 500 meters, but in real projects, few people do it, use 75-5 within 200 meters
15. The hard disk recorder is formatting hard disk very slowly. What is reason?
There must be a problem with hard drive, you can try replacing hard drive
16. Why is network camera disabled?
17. The network camera freezes a lot, what is reason?
The video stream of camera is too large, and bandwidth of switch and NVR is not enough
18. How to install decoder on wall?
Enter address of decoder through a computer browser, enter decoder control interface to be set, or set it through client software.
19. How to determine millimeter of a lens?
In general, divide distance required for subject by 2 and then divide by 1000 to get number of millimeters of lens, and then adjust number of millimeters accordingly according to required shooting angle.
20. Where is focus of camera adjusted?
There are "FOCUS" and "ZOOM" labels on side or back of camera, which can be adjusted with a screwdriver
21. How to update DVR software?
Main Menu - System Maintenance - Version Upgrade - Select upgrade package provided by Haikang
22. How to change IP address of a Hikvision camera on a dash cam?
After scanning camera on NVR, select camera - edit - change IP address
23. How to choose a disk array?
Firstly, calculate storage capacity needed for all front camera images, divide it by capacity of one hard drive to get number of drives, add number of management drives needed for RAID and number of hot drives. spare disks and get number of disks in array.
24. How to set IP address formregistrar?
Main Menu - System Configuration - Network Configuration - Basic Configuration - Enter IPV4 Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway.
25. How is speed dome controlled?
NVR, client computer and network keyboard can control Network Ball machine.
What is 26,485?
Communication interface 485 is a hardware description of a communication interface, it only needs two communication lines, meaning it can transfer data between two or more devices. This data connection is a half-duplex communication method. The device can only send data or receive data. (Yunjian public account termination) 485, used for security monitoring, generally refers to PTZ control interface. After setting protocol and speed between control device and controlled device, a control operation can be performed.
27. How to connect 485 line of DVR to dome camera?
485 VCR interface has TX+ and TX-, just connect "+" and "-" of 485 ball machine respectively.
28. How to format hard drive through DVR?
Main menu - hard disk management - checking hard disk that needs to be formatted - initialization
29. What is wide dynamic range?
Wide dynamic shooting technology is a technology that allows camera to see characteristics of an image when optical fiber contrast is very strong. When exposed to strong light sources (sunlight) When an area of high brightness under photo and an area of relatively low brightness such as shadow and backlight are present in image at same time, image output by camera will appear as a bright area that turns white due to overexposure, and dark.The area becomes black due to underexposure, which seriously affects image quality.Camera performance in brightest and darkest areas of same scene is limited.This limitation is commonly referred to as "dynamic range".
30. What is an optical transceiver?
Equipment for photoelectric conversion of images from analog cameras
31. What is a fiber optic transceiver?
Equipment for photoelectric conversion of network system signals.
32. How to adjust optical fiber according to actual situation?
Select fiber type and number of fibers according to total number of fibers and transmission mode required by system's optical transmission equipment. Determine number of fibers according to required transmission distance.
33. How far should fiber optic transceiver be tuned?
After signal transmission distance of network cable is exceeded (usually100 meters), it is time to consider fiber optic transmission.
34. Can camera take apart regulator on its own if lens is loose?
Yes, just open camera cover for adjustment
35. How to debug dash cam remote?
36. How to install fluorite cloud?
There are 3 steps to set up EZVIZ cloud:
37. How to configure port of Hikvision Remote Access Router?
The default Hikvision hardware port is HTTP:80, service port number is 8000
38. Why can't analog DVR find mouse?
39. What is video memory of a 3 millionth camera for one hour?
Storage space for a 1-hour recording for a 3 millionth camera is about 3 GB. Depending on stream size set by camera, required hard disk space will be different
What is recording memory of a 40.2 million camera in one hour?
Two million cameras take up about 2 GB of disk space to record 1 hour of video, and amount of hard disk space required depends on stream size set by camera.
41. What transmission line is used for analog camera?
As a rule, coaxial cables are used. Characteristics: SYV75-5, SYV75-3. In some special cases, twisted-pair transmitters and multiplexers are also used.
42. What is maximum transmission distance over a network cable?
Theoretically, it can reach 150 meters, but in practice it is limited to 100 meters
43. Under what circumstances should fiber optic transmission be used?
If electrical signal does not match transmission distance, consider fiber optic transmission
44. How to choose a switcher, how to set up a DVR and a switcher?
Total number of cameras * codestream of cameras = required switch bandwidth. Switch bandwidth = nominal bandwidth * utilization factor, usually calculated as 50%.
45. How switch calculates power
The power of circuit breaker is indicated on nameplate of device, you do not need to calculate it
46. How to choose number of hard drives depending on recording time
First, calculate storage capacity needed for all front camera images, divide by capacity of one hard drive to get number of drives.
47. When 3 million are connected to a nominal 16-channel 2 million DVR, is it necessary to halve number of access channels?
NVR access channels = total NVR bandwidth ÷ camera code stream, larger code stream, fewer access channels, and theoretical code stream of a 3MP camera is 1/3 more than that of a 2M camera< /p>
48. How to choose all-in-one platform for machine and decoder?
The all-in-one platform is a device that integrates decoding, control, splicing and other functions in one device. A decoder is simply decoding and wall uploading (gluing, screen splitting), which can be selected according to functional requirements of users.
49. How many people can have Hikvision remote access at same time?
Up to 10 people allowed at same time
50. What is role of a streaming media server?
When a large number of clients or surveillance webcams access network, ordinary DVRs cannot handle too much network load. At this time, streaming media server is required to pass client's access pressure to server.
51. Do I need a DVR when using a disk array?
The storage function of disk array where data is stored must be managed by storage server. Generally speaking, if there is a disk array, then DVR is not needed?
52. What is difference between an all-in-one mechanism and a mechanism?
The mechanism is a universal machine without a body, and universal machine can work independently, but mechanism cannot work independently. For normal operation, it must be connected to ball.
53. What is difference between LED and matrix lamps?
These two lights are essentially same, but dot matrix lights are more powerful and have a longer lifespan.lugs than conventional LED lights.
54. How to solve problem that camera is not recognized when connected to DVR?
55. Difference between dome camera and gimbal gimbal
The dome camera usually has no or very low elevation (up to 20 degrees), while built-in gimbal camera can have an elevation of 90 degrees.
56. Why is mouse not recognized when Hikvision analog DVR is directly connected to CVBS (BNC)?
In system settings, just change main output port.
57. Can Hikvision NVR support 960H encoding?
58, Hikvision InstituteDo some DVRs support EZVIZ Cloud?
Currently, all Haikang channel models support EZVIZ Cloud. The project model is not currently supported.
59. What is main difference between Hikvision Analog DVR and HDD NVR?
The picture signal connected to analog VCR is a BNC analog signal, which can be directly viewed and displayed as well as encoded and recorded. The NVR connects to network camera's network signal, which is output and recorded via a decoder.
60. Can a Hikvision analog VCR support an external Hikvision keyboard?
Hikvision analog DVR cannot be directly connected to a keyboard
61. Does Hikvision IP camera support POE? How to distinguish?
Camera models with a "D" after number are DC powered, do not support POE, and do not have a "D"
, POE power support
62. How to distinguish between NVRs with or without CVBS (BNC) output?
The hardware interface on back of host has words CVBS OUT to indicate that it supports BNC output
63. Sometimes network camera cannot be switched day and night, what is reason?
The camera cannot be switched to black and white mode. Typically, light intensity is not low enough to switch from black and white to color, and ambient light intensity is not bright enough. (Public number Yunji'an suits) When ambient light reaches critical switching value of photoresistor, frequent switching occurs.
64. How to calculate number of hybrid DVRs connected to network and simulation?
There is no need to calculate number of connected analoguescameras, and number of BNC input interfaces on DVR is upper limit. For network cameras, according to pixel height of camera multiplied by number of cameras, it must be less than network access bandwidth of NVR. One channel of analog signal can be disabled, and one channel of network signal can be disabled. be added.
65. What does it mean when NVR status indicates insufficient resources?
The IPC pixel rate exceeds upper limit of camera's decoding bandwidth, and camera's bit rate can be reduced accordingly.
66. What if IPC is offline after being added?
67. What to do if there is no sound in local preview?
68. How to choose a camera lens millimeter?
As a rule of thumb, divide required field distance by 2 and then divide by 1000 to get approximate millimeters of required lens, and then adjust millimeters accordingly according to required shooting angle. lens is smaller.
69. IE can use domain name to access device, but client can't?
70. Why does screen go black when previewing images using mobile client software?
71. What is source of elevator moiré interference and how does it form an interference loop?
72. What is difference between four 6701HW encoders and one 6704HW encoder?
6701HW is suitable for an installation environment where cameras are scattered, while 6704HW is suitable for an environment where cameras are relatively concentrated.
73. How to connect centralized power supply of camera?
The so-called centralized power supply means that power for all external equipment is uniformly supplied from central control room. There are two cases:
74. Installing a simulated lens on a network camera can also display an image, how to explain?
The analog lens can be used on network camera, but resolution will be reduced. If image quality is poor, it can be used.
75. In boiler room of a steel mill, room temperature mostly fluctuates between 80-150 degrees, and sometimes it can reach almost 200 degrees. Can this problem be solved with Hikvision explosion-proof equipment?
Undecided, need to use shield with temperature control function
76. What is function of a matrix?
77. Can a VGA matrix replace a decoder? If not, what are differences?
A VGA sensor cannot replace a decoder. The VGA matrix is only for switching VGA signal to big screen, and does not have a network decoding function. In addition to network decoding function, decoder also has a VGA matrix switching function
78. How to debug a decoder
Enter address of decoder in address bar of computer browser to enter WEB interface for managing decoder, or use IVMS4200 client software to enter debugging in device management options
79. How is Haikang server different from other servers?
Hardware configuration is not much different from other brands of servers on market, and software compatibility is better
80. How to set up automatic video recording 7x24 hours?
Click Main Menu - Recording Configuration - Editing - All Day Recording - Copy - Select All Weeks - OK - OK - Copy - Select All Channels » - OK, exit
81. Hikvision DVR won't turn on?
82. Hikvision DVR can't record?
83. Is there any difference in video recording time of Hikvision video recorder?
84. Hikvision VCR not playing?
85, Hikvision dash cam does not recognize hard drive?
86, Haikang DVR will alarm
87. How to realize wireless transmission when there are many partitions?
All wireless devices cannot penetrate multiple walls. In an environment with many partitions, it is not recommended to use wireless transmission
88. Are two million and three million storage spaces same thing?
Theoretically, 300W requires 50% more storage space than 200W. The pixel code flow in IPC can be customized. In case of limited storage space, 300W and 200W can properly reduce code rate.
Why are 89- and 16-channel NVRs connected to 131.3 million POE hemispheres so special?
90. Why is elevator analog camera connection intact?
The power supply voltage is unstable and there is not enough power when elevator is running
91. If there is a computer on back, do I need a network keyboard? Can't use your computer keyboard to control it?
From a functional point of view, a computer mouse can act as a network keyboard. But working with it is not as convenient as with keyboard. The keyboard on your computer does not replace web keyboard.
92. Can netball be controlled with an analog keyboard?
Unable to control, simulated keyboard does not have a decoding function.
93. How to intelligently choose a decoding device?
Select resolution and number of decoders according to resolution of camera, and select number of decoder output ports according to number of large screens
94. How far can camera see during normal daytime?
Camera shooting distance is affected by lens size, light intensity, and air conditions. The specific shooting distance cannot be generalized.
95. How many cameras can be connected to a mobile phone?
EZVIZ can only open one image at a time, IVMS4500 can open 4 images
96. After camera has audio, is amount of storage needed to record video much more than without audio?
Adding sound to images will take up disk space, but not too much, mostly negligible
97. Can't find IP address of camera after updating VCR?
Network connection unavailable
98. The monitor display does not need a monitor. How can I connect it to my desktop computer?
Connect RJ45 interface on DVR to computer with a network cable and access video of VCR through computer client software
99, Dahua DVR, Hikvision camera, how to connect?
When adding a device to a channel, protocol can be configured by selecting Onvif
100. How to debug if DVR does not recognize mouse?
If it's mouse that comes with Hikvision, press middle scroll wheel a few times first, if not, use a different USB
101. How to disable infrared light with infrared trigger?
102. How to set up motion detection?
Main Menu——Channel Management——Motion Detection——Enable Motion Detection——Set Detection Sensitivity and Detection Range
103. How to hook up a pickup?
Pickups on market usually have three wires: power cable + (mostly red) audio line + (mostly white) G common ground (mostly black), power cord "+" connected to "+" of power, " +" audio. connected to AUDIO IN of camera's audio input, and common ground G is connected to "-" of power supply and G of audio input
104. Does DVR require a camera with audio to be connected to sound pickup?
No recorder required
105. If you want to share part of video in a surveillance room to view in another surveillance room, how do you do it?
In analog system, one signal can be transmitted to another surveillance room through a video distributor, and network system can be directly connected to network cable, and viewing image can beopened via client computer
106. Does VCR always make a "diddy" sound after starting?
107. How to connect pickup of simulated car and how to choose sound?
Analog system sensor must be connected to DVR (requires DVR support)
108. Under what circumstances is coaxial transmission used?
Most of them are used when old system is being transformed, customer has high definition digital video requirements, and video cable cannot be replaced with a network cable in field
109. Why can't NVR find external equipment?
110. Does license plate camera automatically save photo?
The camera of license plate capture device can be a regular camera, and recognition function is implemented on backend host, photos are also saved on host
111. Shooting with a lens. Is lens usually infrared?
Single frame lens has no infrared emission
112. What happened to stream?
Images collected by camera are processed by encoding equipment to form a network signal that can be transmitted over network and consume a certain amount of network bandwidth
113. What is sub-stream and main stream?
The main stream is used for local recording and sub stream is used for network preview. Dual-threaded design prevents remote image from freezing
114. Are there any brand requirements and restrictions for decoder to work with NVR?
It is best to have same brand of decoder and NVR. Devices from different brands can also be used together as long as they support ONVIF protocol
115. When are disk arrays most commonly used?
For large capacity storage, when NVR's local disk can't meet storage requirement, you can consider using a storage array
116. How to implement remote storage?
Because broadband network can meet image transmission needs, remote monitoring client or centralized management platform software will have storage for speed dome camera, how far can network keyboard work?
As long as network cable signal can reach a distance, you can use network keyboard
118. How to choose equipment that illuminates electronic screen?
Can be usedEnable all cameras with dynamic bandwidth
119. What are implications of lowering frame rate of a camera to conserve hard drive space?
In general, it is not recommended to reduce frame rate to save hard disk space. Lowering frame rate will result in frame drops when playing video, and video evidence collection will be lost at critical moments
120. How many channels should be displayed for synchronous playback of VCRs?
Each DVR model has different channels for simultaneous video playback. You can open less.
Clarify questions above, you are a great security professional!