Get to know the access control system step by step!
1. Installing and debugging an access control system
Make sure there is enough power, try using a linear power supply, and door lock and controller need to be powered separately. The power supply should be installed as close as possible to electrical equipment to avoid interference and transmission losses.
It is divided into power line, communication line and signal line. When connecting, pay attention to separation of strong and weak lines. The distance between two tubes must be greater than 20 cm.
Power cord: The diameter of wire is quite thick and it uses stranded wires.
Signal and communication lines: Use five categories of shielded twisted-pair lines. Among them, bus 485 should be connected with a twisted pair of wires. When buying wires, it is recommended to use four-core shielded wires 4 * 0.5.
(1), shielded wire cannot be used as a 0V connection wire (ground)
(2), each shield circuit can only have one ground terminal
(3).If shielded loop cannot be grounded, shielded wire can be connected to another shielded network loop.
(4), signal grounds of each module must be connected together.
(5) If there is a break in middle of line, it must be soldered with a soldering iron and insulated.
(6) Do not connect power cord and AC adapter.
(7).If network connection exceeds 1000 meters, you must add a repeater, which after repeater can be extended by another 1000 meters.
(1) Card reader: do not install it on a metal object, distance between two card readers must be at least 30 cm, power is best supplied through controller. If card reader is powered exclusively from outside, use a linear regulated power supply (transformer) to power card reader, and negative DC pole cannot be connected to AC ground terminal.
(2) Network adapter. The connection to controller is made directly.
(3) Controller: It is recommended to use same power supply as controller, without isolation.
(4) Lock: When installing magnetic lock, lock body and relay plate must be tightly aligned, otherwise suction will be insufficient. Electric mortise lock, if you need to open socket when installing electric mortise lock, please note that diameter of hole must be large enough and depth must be deep enough so that lock tongue can be fully inserted. The lock tongue cannot be fully inserted, and lock tongue will constantly jump after door is locked,or operating current will always be high and lock body will become hot.
2. Common faults and maintenance methods of an access control system
1. A valid card cannot open door
1. Check electric lock, check power supply or replace electric lock.
2. If bolt and buckle are mechanically stuck, repair mechanical problem or replace parts.
3. Check indicator light on control board, check for normal communication between control board and module, and troubleshoot.
4. Check if communication between card reader and module is normal and troubleshoot.
5. Whether information day closing command is set to adjust opening time through software.
6. Whether operator initializes access control system or re-authorizes other commands using software.
2. Access Control Link Error
1. Check if serial port is configured correctly (identify serial port being used).
2. Check for a short or open in access control communication bus (except for a short or open in communication line).
3. Check that communication chip 75184 of RS485 communication card is not damaged (replace communication chip 75148)
4. The RS485 communication board is damaged (replace RS485 communication board).
5. Check if crystal head of network cable is well made, check if network cable is connected, and ping address of access control controller.
3. Access control entries cannot be retrieved
Clear Access Controller, Reload Time
4. Door lock always open
1) The operator sets status of access control device to normally open, or other reasons cause controller to be in normally open state;
Remedy: Set door lock controller to normal, if problem persists, replace controller.
5. IC card is unreadable
1. When IC card is authorized, a valid time period for card swiping is set (can be set to valid card swiping all day long)
2. The access controller gets very hot (replace access control board).
3. Access control antenna for reading and writing (Adjust fine-tuning capacitor to increase card reading distance).
6. Communication between computer and controller is unstable
1. Using a signal line that does not meet requirements or a signal line of poor qualitywa;
2. The laying of signal line is not standardized, for example, signal line and power line run through the same pipe.
Third, access control installation diagram, piping diagram, system diagram, electric lock installation diagram
Large image of the access control setup
Three types of installation of access control equipment
Four, ninth access control system lock failure reports
1. Question: Why does magnetic lock make a lot of noise when door is closed?
a. Check if rubber gasket is installed.
b. Check end of iron plate to see if screw is too loose.
c. Check if distance between magnetic lock body and suction cup is correct.
2. Q: Why can't iron plate stick firmly after magnetic lock has been used for a certain period of time?
A. Check whether power and voltage of power supply at output 1A/12V/24V has decreased.
b. Check if there are foreign objects (such as dust, rust, foreign objects, etc.) on surface of magnet.
3. Q: Why does iron plate of magnetic lock often need to be adjusted?
a. Check if iron plate is equipped with pins.
b. Check if there is a rubber gasket on iron plate.
c. The customer is advised to install screw on "screw retainer".
4. Q: After suction of iron plate, there is a slight vibration, and suction is not enough?
a. Check whether main surface of magnetic lock is fully attached to iron plate and there are no foreign objects, or loosen iron plate and try.
b. Check if voltage and current are sufficient.
5. Question: Why does magnetic lock have an adjustable delay but does not work?
Answer: A. The "delay adjustment" of magnetic lock starts timing after power is turned on, not after door is closed.
b. The magnetic lock delay is 0, 3, 6 and 9 seconds. Check your settings and make sure time is set to 9 seconds.
6. Q: Why does magnetic lock turn on, but red LED is dim and cannot be sucked?
Answer: Check if there is enough voltage to power electromagnetic lock (current 1A / voltage 12V must be applied)
7. Question. Why is red LED always on when magnetic lock is turned on, but green one is not lit?
Answer: It is possible that induction element of magnetic lock is damaged and needs to be replaced.
8. Q: Why can't I use two-door magnetic lock for a while?
Answer: The 2-door magnetic lock consumes a lot of power. Please check if there is enough power (is it enough for required current and voltage of 2-door electromagnetic lock, is there any line loss).
9. Q: Why doesn't magnetic lock work with controller?
Answer: Check if "output" pin of controller is correct.