April 05, 2023
Surveillance is generally divided into analog cameras and network cameras. Installing network camera is relatively easy. After fixing network camera, connect it to router with a network cable. The router must have access to external network. Then use your computer as a monitor. Follow manufacturer's instructions to set it up. This is commonly used at home or in small supermarkets.
Analog camera is more troublesome and expensive. Usually used in large factories.
Precautions when installing surveillance cameras:
1. The camera should be installed in a place that cannot be easily damaged by outside world near monitoring object. The installation location should not affect operation of equipment in facility and normal activities of personnel. Installation height should be 2.5-5m from ground indoors, 3.5-10m from ground outdoors, but not lower than 3.5m.
2. The elevator car camera must be installed at top of elevator car and in opposite corner from elevator operator and must be able to control panoramic view of elevator car.
3. The camera lens should avoid direct sunlight, so that target surface of camera tube is not damaged. In field of view of lens there should be no objects blocking purpose of observation.
4. The camera lens should be aimed at observation target from side of light source, and backlight should be avoided, if it is necessary to set backlight, contrast of observation area should be reduced.
5. The camera must be installed in a place that cannot be easily damaged by outside world near object of observation. Installation height 2.5-5m from ground indoors, 3.5-10m from ground outdoors, not less than 3.5m.
6. The camera in elevator car should be installed at top of elevator in opposite corner from elevator operator, optical axis of camera forms an angle of 45 ° with two walls of elevator and a tilt angle of 45 ° with ceiling of elevator.
7. The camera lens must be pointed at object of observation in direction of light source.
The debugging method after installation is as follows:
①Enable automatic electronic shutter function of camera;
②Use controller to adjust lens aperture to maximum;
③Point camera at an object at a distance of 30 meters and adjust focus to infinity (most lenses look into lens and turn front focus adjustment ring fully clockwise);
④ Use controller to adjust lens zoom to move scene farther away, and adjust lens back focus to make scene as clear as possible;
⑤Use controller to adjust lens zoom to bring scene closer to nearest, and fine tune lens focus to make scene as clear as possible;
⑥Repeat steps 4-5 several times until scene is always clear during lens zoom process.