April 02, 2023
I assume that everyone is familiar with anti-theft doors and security doors, but you may not be very clear on true meaning of these two words. The anti-theft door is a door with certain security features, and it will be equipped with a security level door lock to prevent theft. And meaning of security door is whether it can pass safely, such as enter subway gate and other places. And safety door is not entirely without protection. The following editor will introduce differences between security and anti-theft doors, as well as classification of anti-theft doors.
What is difference between security doors and anti-theft doors?
1. Differences in national standards
Anti-theft door: According to national standard, anti-theft door can be divided into four levels: "A", "B", "C" and "D", it has fixed marks, which are mainly reflected in code of security door, security door level, and enterprise custom functions.
Security door: There is no national standard for a security door. It can be customized according to user needs. It can be made in any desired style. She is very casual in terms of quality, style and style.
2. Difference in legislation
Anti-theft door is a unique fixed mark in National Standards catalog that is usually found on corner of a door, indicating security level of anti-theft door; corresponding national standard for security door.
3. Difference in life
All anti-theft doors are used for family front doors, which play a role of protection.
Classification of anti-theft doors
1. Grade A: According to national law, destruction time of national anti-theft door must be at least 30 minutes, and thickness of steel of door body must be 2mm. anti-theft door cannot be opened by breaking steel body of door.
2. Class B: In accordance with national regulations, breaking time of class B anti-theft doors must be at least 15 minutes. open by breaking steel body of door.
3. Class C: According to national legislation, destruction time of Class C anti-theft doors should be at least 10 minutes. The thickness of steel of door body of Class C anti-theft doors should be 1.8mm. The anti-theft door cannot be opened, and anti-theft door cannot be opened by breaking steel body of door.
4. Class D: The anti-theft coefficient of Class D anti-theft doors will be relatively weak. No matter thickness of steel or breaking time, it is not as good as previous ones. , The anti-theft door cannot be opened for several minutes, and anti-theft door cannot be opened by breaking steel body of door.
Okay, here is difference between security and anti-theft doors, as well as classification of anti-theft doors. If you need more information, you can contact us by leaving a message below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.