October 16, 2023
Please pay attention to following safety items, misuse may result in personal danger or equipment failure:
1) Do not turn on power before installation is completed, real-time operation is prohibited.
2) All peripherals must be grounded.
3) Sleeves are recommended for all wiring, PVC pipes or galvanized pipes can be used.
4) It is highly recommended that bare portions of all terminals do not exceed 4mm, and professional clamping tools can be used together to prevent too long bare wires from accidentally contacting causing short circuits and communication failures.
5) The installation height of card reader and button should be 1.4-1.5 meters, which is more appropriate.
6) It is not recommended to use same power supply for electric lock and controller. It is recommended to use supplied power adapter.
Usual work instructions:
When system is turned on, POWER indicator (red) is always on and RUN indicator (green) blinks under normal conditions.
2. Schematic diagram of each component
3. Thread threaded holes on machine body
4. Terminal block diagram
1) LED indicators in figure below:
LINK LED (Green): Always on, indicates that TCP/IP connection is normal;
ACT indicator (yellow). A blinking light indicates that TCP/IP is sending and receiving data;
TX LED (yellow): LED flashes to indicate RS485 is sending data;
RX LED (Green): The LED blinks to indicate that RS485 is receiving data;
Auxiliary output indicator light (green): always on means it is open;
Door lock indicator (green): always on to indicate unlocking;
POWER indicator (red): always on to indicate that power is on;
RUN indicator (green): The indicator flashes to indicate that system is operating normally;
CARD indicator (yellow): When indicator blinks, it means card is being read.
2) It is recommended to use description of line in following figure:
A Use a 2-wire power cable
The B Wiegand readhead uses 6-wire Wiegand communication cable (RVVP 6*0.5mm) (generally 6-wire, 8-wire, 10-wire user can choose according to port requirement)
C Use a 4-core door lock cable (RVV 4*0.75mm)
D Use 2-core switching cable (RVV 2*0.5mm)
3) Auxiliary input can be connected to human body infrared induction sensor, alarm switch, etc.
4) Auxiliary output can be connected to doorbells, alarms, etc.
5. RS485 address setting, reset, terminal resistance setting
Set RS 485 address with DIP switch:
1) The 1st to 6th DIP switch numbers are RS 485 communication device number setting section, which is encoded in binary mode, with first low digit, and addresses represented by 1st to 6th digits are yu, shown in figure (5-1).
Before setting address, turn off power, and then set dial 1-6 to appropriate position. The address number cannot be repeated.
For example: 1) Set machine number to 39 = 1 + 2 + 4 + 32 and corresponding RS 485 code is 111001, simply turn 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th push knobs to ON;p>
2) The seventh bit of DIP switch is system reset switch; switch it up and down 3 times within 10 seconds, restart system, all information in system RAM of control board will be deleted, and factory settings can be restored.
3) Bit 8 is RS 485 terminating resistor setting bit. Turn switch to "ON", which is equivalent to connecting a 120 ohm terminating resistor to 485 + and 485 - lines.
6. Door lock method
1) The access controller provides a lock control output. For locks that open when power is turned on and close when power is turned off, use COM and NO terminals; for locks that close when power is turned on and open when power is turned off, use COM and NC terminals.
2) Each blocking output can be set to "dry mode" or "wet mode" by setting jumpers. When electric lock uses lock terminal to supply power to electric lock, it is recommended to select wet mode and short-circuit 2-3 and 4-5. As shown below:
Relay output for dry mode and wet mode, see C3-100/200/400 Access Control Board Installation and Operation Instructions. The factory setting of device is “dry mode”.
3) When connecting fixing wire, it is necessary to connect a FR107 type diode in parallel, use FR107 diode supplied with machine. (Do not interchange its positive and negative poles).
7. Communication with device
Note. The PC background software can communicate with device in two ways (RS485, TCP/IP) for communication and remote control. The communication line should be located as far as possible from high-voltage wires. Together .
1) The RS485 communication line uses internationally recognized RVSP (shielded twisted pair), which can effectively prevent interference. The RS485 communication line must use a cascade connection of bus system.
2) The RS 485 communication bus is recommended to be within 600 meters.
3) 63 access control panels can be connected to one RS485 bus, it is recommended to connect less than 32.
4) When bus length is more than 300 meters, to improve communication stability, it is necessary to turn 8th bit of DIP switch of first and last machine to "ON" position;< /p>
As shown in figure above, 8th bit of DIP switch of machines 1# and 8# must be turned to "ON" position.
Welcome to our Toutiao account, WeChat official account, Sina Weibo account, Penguin account, QQ official account, UC subscription account, Yidian information, Baidu Baijia account, if you search "weak current intellectual network" to corresponding application, you can follow us. You can also visit our official website www.ruodian360.com