October 16, 2023
1. Basic parking system configuration
The set of standard parking system with IC card consists of a control computer, a printer, a video capture card, a communication adapter, an issuer, a temporary card counter, an intercom host, an entrance and exit card reader control device, an entrance and exit gate, images Compare system Components. As shown below:
Second, preparation for construction
1) Impact drill: mainly used for fixing equipment, drilling holes in walls, fixing slots for wires and pipes, drill ￠22/14/12/8
2) Grinding machine: mainly used for cutting and grinding metal materials
3) Hand drill: mainly used for drilling metal materials, drill ￠12/8/4.2
4) Rivet gun: mainly used for riveting between metal materials
5) Portable cutting machine: mainly used for cutting cement and sanded texture (￠180 cut)
6) Template: fixed traffic island, cement platform
7) Other frequently used tools: multimeter, hex wrench set, adjustable wrench, soldering iron, wire strippers, needle nose pliers, screwdriver set, network cable pliers, etc.
2. Additional materials
1) Cement, sand, stones and soil mixing tools
2) PVC (iron pipe KBG) and connecting joints, elbows and mounting brackets, compensators, self-tapping screws, spare dowels;
3) Cable ties, waterproof tape, heat shrink tube, winding tape (hose)
Determine wiring diagram according to your specific configuration and customer drawings. Take above figure as an example to list island wiring methods.
1) 485 communication line: From computer to input and output card reader, use a two-core shielded twisted pair cable. The longest distance of communication line should not exceed 700 meters, otherwise a 485 repeater is required.
2) Gate opening wire: two-wire shielded twisted pair from input and output card capture reader to input and output door leaf.
3) Button line: The triple button from gate to booth is equipped with a six-core shielded line.
4) Intercom line: Two-wire shielded wires are laid from intercom node in booth to card reader control machine at entrance and exit.
5) Network cable: If this is a network version configuration solution for remote management, you need to run a network cable from each management computer to server.
6) Video cable: from computer to input and output camera, please note that camera power cable should not be in same pipe as floodlight power cable (when using camera with a low-voltage power supply), and a four-wire protective wire for strong and weak power cables set.
7) Ground measurement line: wind 5 turns of BV1.5 wire in cut groove of ground sensor.
8) The minimum safe distance between power line (from electrical panel to booth, entrance and exit gates, entry and exit card reader, spotlight and camera) must be at least1 m from ground sensor coil when wiring.
9) All pipelines should be separated by strong and weak electricity, and no connection in middle of wires is allowed.
10) The light switch is usually controlled in booth without special requirements.
Cable television standards
Third, building standards
1. Building standards for safety island
Build a round concrete pillar in middle of road, known as a traffic island. The safety island is mainly used to accommodate equipment and prevent vehicles from colliding with equipment. If equipment is installed on side of road due to road width restrictions, then foundation for installation of equipment must be made on side of road.
The security island of car park barricade control system is equivalent to foundation of a building. It can not only withstand load of equipment during operation, especially load of barricade can reach hundreds of kilograms, but also protect equipment and lines, and regulate entry and exit of vehicles to make project look more professional. Thus, production of an island of safety will directly affect performance of system.
To create a safety island, do following:
1) Draw shape lines of traffic island according to drawings.
2) If site has soft soil, earth must be dug up to a depth of 50 cm and poured with concrete.
3) Cover frame with a height of 15 cm with wooden boards in form of a safety island.
4) Pour concrete with a ratio of cement, stone and sand of 1:1:1 and overlay frame of safety island with wooden boards. Find out water level after pouring. At least a week later, after concrete has fully set and dried, level surface of safety island with high quality cement. Then, on side of traffic island, apply yellow and black road marking paint 30 cm long. After drying, traffic island is ready.
Safety Island Construction Precautions:
a) If a shelter is placed on island at same time, width should be about 150-180cm. If safety island is limited by width of road and only equipment can be placed, width should be about 40cm-80cm.
b) The length of safety island is about 500-900 cm.
c) The safety island should be 10-20 cm above ground
d) If base on which equipment is installed is a cement foundation, island can be laid directly on ground, but installation site must be laid with a steel rod (more than Φ20) in a star shape every 25 cm, and steel rod must be deep in ground and not lowered within 5 cm, set at least 5 cm.
e) If base on which equipment is installed is based on asphalt, traffic island can be laid directly on ground, but laying site must be laid with a steel rod (above Φ20) every 25cm along star. shape, and steel rod must be deep into grounde and not less than 20 centimeters, not less than 5 centimeters.
e) If equipment is installed on a ground base (the equipment is installed on side of road or next to a flower garden), a pit should be excavated on site so that safety island or foundation is more than 30 cm deep into ground.
g) Safety island and foundation materials: Portland cement 425# and medium sand produced by large factories, avoid use of earth, stones, stones, bricks and other materials.
Piping requirements and precautions:
a) There are two types of piping, open and hidden, and open pipes must be horizontal, vertical, neat and beautiful. Concealed piping requires short, smooth pipes with few bends.
b) To select a line pipe, select type and specification of pipe material according to design drawing. If there are no regulations, total area (including outer sheath) of wires passing through line pipe can be used, which does not exceed 70% of cross-sectional area inner hole of pipe. The limit is optional. When laying pipeline simultaneously with construction of building, if conditions permit, pipeline must be laid in building, and material and method of laying pipeline must be selected in accordance with specification for laying building. for laying in building, galvanized steel pipes and PVC pipes, closed metal box or closed PVC box should be used.
c) In places with strong magnetic interference, galvanized steel pipes or closed metal ducts should be used for laying and grounding.
d) PVC pipes should be used for places with acid and alkali corrosive environments and wet places, but PVC pipes are not suitable for places with high temperature, light collision and friction.
e) In order to facilitate threading and maintenance of pipe, when pipe length exceeds following values, a junction box or pull box should be installed in middle, and its position should be convenient for threading.
(1) When pipe length exceeds 40 meters and there is no bend;
(2) When length exceeds 25 meters, a bend occurs;
(3) When degree exceeds 15 meters and there are two turns;
(4) When length exceeds 10 meters and there are three turns;
f) Fixing wire pipes, fixed clamps should be added every 1.5 meters of wire pipes at corners or straight-line distances.
g) The bending radius of wire and conduit must match requirements for bending radius of cable to be inserted.
h) Pipes with trachoma, cracks and large deformation must not be used in electrical work.
i) The piping connection must be connected with a box joint or box joint.<р>к) For verticalof well-laid pipes, depending on cross-sectional size of through wire, a junction box with a fixed thread is added every 10-20 meters, and wire is fixed in box with an insulating wire clamp. The thicker wire, shorter distance between fixed points.
k) After vertical nozzle, which is not included in box (box), is inserted into wire, nozzle should be sealed.
l) The junction box must be fixed with at least three screws and closed with a cover.
m) The connection between junction box and pipe must be connected with a cup comb.
n) A junction box should be added to line pipe branch.
o) The depth of pipeline should be at least 10 cm. 5-10 cm should be opened when underground pipe enters chassis equipment
p) For buried pipes under road on which vehicles are moving, metal pipes should be used.
Wiring specifications and precautions:
1) Wiring should not only be safe and reliable, but also reasonable, neat and reliable.
2) The rated voltage of wire used must be greater than operating voltage of line, insulation of wire must be suitable for method of laying line and environmental conditions of line. The cross-sectional area of the wire must meet requirements of power supply and mechanical strength.
3) Try to avoid wired connectors when connecting. If it is not necessary to use joints, joints must be crimped or welded. Wire connections and branches must not be subjected to mechanical stress.
4) Electrical wiring in building must be horizontal or vertical. Wiring must be protected by bushings (plastic or iron water pipes matched to specifications of internal wiring), and metal hose can be used for ceiling wiring, but it must be fixed securely and beautifully.
5) A signal line cannot be parallel to a power line, let alone run in same pipe. If parallel wiring is required due to environmental restrictions, it must be more than 50 cm apart. The pipe in which signal line is located must be metal, and pipe must be well grounded.
6) The AC power supply must be laid separately and cannot be run in same pipe as signal line and low voltage DC power line. The installation of AC power line must comply with electrical installation standards.
7) The hole in pipe must be cleaned before pipe is stretched. When pulling cable, it is recommended to apply oil or talc. The cable entering pipe opening must be straight, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion measures must be taken.
8) On boththe ends of laid lines should be left with appropriate margins to facilitate maintenance and management. After laying of line is completed, line must be checked and checked for insulation and marked. Once line has been tested correctly and insulation test is correct, make a permanent mark on line. Submit laying line drawings (as-built drawings) according to actual laying conditions and note intermediate joints and joint processing methods.
2. Building Standards and Precautions for Using Earth Coil
How to make a grounded induction coil
The ground telecoil is an important part of parking management system. Its operational stability directly affects efficiency of entire system. Therefore, production of a grounding induction coil is a very important part of installation process of a project. .
A. Earthing induction coil size:
The size of ground loop depends on width of road surface. The overall size is a rectangle of 1.8*0.6m. When road surface is too wide, distance between two sides of ground induction coil and edge of road surface is 0.6-1.0m. When length of ground induction coil is more than 2m, width is usually set at 0.8–1.0 m.
B. Production method and steps
(1), use a marker and a ruler to determine position, draw a 1.8m long x 0.6m wide rectangle on concrete floor, delete a right angle and a bevel size of 75mm*75mm, and draw a line near corner of equipment to feeder line at installation site of control unit or barrier, as shown in figure:
(2) Use cutting machine to cut concrete floor along pen line, cutting depth is 50mm and width is 4mm. The feed slot is 7mm wide and 50mm deep.
(3) After cutting groove, rinse dirt in groove with clean water.
(4) Dry tank with a hair dryer until bottom of tank is white.
(5) Use 1.5 square meters of 32 strands of flexible wire to wind 4 or 6 turns clockwise or counterclockwise around cutting groove (6 turns for barrier, 4 turns for control machine), and lead wires should be rolled up before being released into feeder, and leave a length of 1.5-2.0 m for installation of chassis.
(6) Pour asphalt along groove and remove excess asphalt to keep pavement clean.
(7) Use a spray gun to spray cement and wire along groove to completely melt asphalt in groove.
(1) Induction coil cutting groove depth ≥ 50mm, width ≥ 4mm; feed line cutting depth ≥ 50 mm, width ≥ 7 mm
(2) The number of winding turns 6 turns (barrier gate) or 4 turns (control machine), winding must be tightened into groove, lead lines must be twisted, and number of twisted turns must be at least 20 turns/meter, as as a rule, as much as possible;
(3) Solid wire without intermediate connections should be used for winding;
(4) The poured asphalt should be completely melted to make it easy to fill every gap in tank, and fix coil so that coil does not loosen and affect induction when there are cars on road.
(5) The wire must be resistant to high temperatures to prevent scalding of asphalt.
(6) After production is completed, inductance is 80-150uH.
3. Equipment installation and construction
First check model, quantity and configuration of equipment according to order agreement
1) Place of installation
A. The installation of equipment should be as convenient as possible for owner to swipe card, and it should be installed on platform (horizontal alignment), if there is a turn, it should be installed in a straight passage after turn; if there is an underground garage, entrance box office should be installed on slope platform and exit box office on downhill platform so as not to be blocked on half slope or start on half slope in case of an anomaly;
B. The fare must be posted as close as possible to ticket office at exit so that car owner can pay temporary card or cash to attendant through window after card is swiped to avoid attendant going to collect fee.
2) Installation methods (mainly four)
3) Construction specifications and precautions
A. Location of equipment: to be determined by Party A representative and person responsible for installation, in accordance with site conditions, and signed and approved by Party A representative. However, following technical requirements must be met:
a) Distance between card reader and gate;
①The distance between card reader and barrier gate is usually 3.5m, and closest distance is at least 2.5m, mainly to ensure that front of car does not touch railing when swiping card;
②For underground parking, card reader equipment should be placed on a relatively flat surface as far as possible, otherwise it will be difficult for vehicle to park and read card when driving up and down slope;
③For underground parking, if there is an obstacle above barrier, it is necessary to use a gate with a folding post, and height of barrier -1.2 meters is position of folding post point;
b) The camera column is usually installed about 50 cm behind barrier. If there is a traffic island, it is usually installed at a height of 40 cm from ground in order to adapt to difference between day and night and parking position of car. This positioning must be based on environment of site and approved by person in charge of Party A;
c) The spotlight should be mounted on top of camera stand, which can reduce driver glare at night;
d) The vertical and horizontal inclinations of card readers and barrier gates must not exceed ±1° (as shown on icon);
e) The inclination of barrier and card collectors perpendicular to horizontal plane is not more than 1°;
f) The barrier is located perpendicular to direction of movement, and verticality error should not exceed 1°;
g) The barrier bar must be perpendicular to middle of ground induction coil, and vehicle entering or exiting ground induction zone must prevent vehicle from colliding with vehicle;
h) Close contact with ground, fill gap with cement, firmly fix it with F12 dowels, card reader should not dangle and sway, and barrier body should not sway;
i) The card reader and barrier must not extend beyond lane line, and vertical error must not exceed 3 mm;
j) The duty station should be installed in middle of island, and distance between two sides should be equal to island. The island booth should be as close to exit card reader as possible according to conditions of facility to car charging and image capture. External use of F12 dowels for fastening. The location of guard post in parking lot without temporary vehicles depends on site, or there is no guard post at all; a guard post at a parking lot with temporary vehicles is usually placed at exit to facilitate charging; Since it is planned to place a control room (computer) and other equipment, as well as a workplace for personnel on duty, certain requirements are imposed on area of the guard room, preferably at least 4 square meters;
k) The control host (computer) is main control unit of entire parking system. If there is a security room near entrance and exit of parking lot, it is located in security room; there is no security post, it is located in central control room, but control room is same The distance between entrance and exit of card reading equipment is usually no more than 200 meters;
B. Requirements for installation of all peripheral devices (card readers, barriers, searchlights, guard posts, etc.) should create a sense of reasonable location and dense combination in space for people;
C. Indoor installations such as intercom hosts, switches, hubs, and electrical control boxes must be securely fastened.
Fourth, parking gate equipment wiring
1. According to connection diagram, connect control lines properly and open goal line
2. Position Close Connection (Anomalous Record Opening)
3. Long distance communication
Connection of communication card 4, 485 (when installing, pay attention to power off)
Note: Before turning on power, be sure to carefully check that power cords of each unit are correct or entangled, and then turn on power. From time to time equipment can be damaged.
1. Control machine (ticket office)
Check card reader function in car: check debug card opening function; check voice function; check display screen, flashing light and flashing light function; check if there are hints for different card readers.
2. Barrier (It is strictly forbidden to operate barrier by other people during debugging, and power must be turned off during mechanical adjustment, pay attention to safety)
a) Assessment of direction of barrier; direction, i.e. barrier machine is installed on right side in front of direction of travel, and barrier arm is lowered to left. The direction is reversed, and main channel is right by default;
b) The barrier is replaced by a corresponding spring along length;
c) Adjust horizontally and vertically;
d) Ground Sense: Check operation of anti-collision vehicles with ground detection and automatic braking when vehicle passes;
Connect video cable to channels 1 and 2 of video card, after installing driver, enter video recording software or firmware to see whether corresponding image is present or not, and at same time adjust camera parameters to achieve best effect, then there is when vehicle swipes location card, main attribute is license plate.
Press intercom button on input and output control machine respectively, intercom host in booth should ring, and at same time corresponding channel indicator is on, press channel switch, intercom voice channel is successfully set. , press and hold intercom button on both sides and shout into intercom speaker, other side can hear it. Note that only one side of button can speak at any given time. The host presses channel switch again, communication channel closes and dialogue ends.
5. Long distance card reader test:
After installing device as required, power on card reader, install long-distance card reader on windshield of car, and test ride with card wake-up window facing direction of card reader. Adjust reading direction of card reader as needed for best effect.
Welcome to follow us on Toutiao account, WeChat official account, Sina Weibo, Penguin account, QQ official account, UC subscription account, Yidian information,Baidu Baijia account, just search "weak current intelligent network" in corresponding app, you can follow us. You can also visit our official website www.ruodian360.com