October 14, 2023
1. Connection method (as shown)
Second, hardware debugging
1. After switching on, password for programming keyboard: 3434;
2. Press Alt > Clr to enter configuration menu (Figure 2-1), press ENT (Enter key) to enter, press up and down keys. at bottom of LED screen to enter serial port menu, press ENT to enter and set;
3. Press up and down keys at bottom of LED screen (Figure 2-2, same below) to select COM1 port, and press enter key ENT;
4. Enter menu (Figure 2-3), and then enter menu Parity Data Bit and Stop Bit;
5. Press up and down keys to select parity (check) check digit as none, press ENT (Enter key) to save;
6. Press up and down keys to select Baud rate, baud rate is 19200, press ENT (Enter key) to save;
7. Press up and down keys to select Data bit and Stop bit (data bit and stop bit), data bit is 8, stop bit is 1, press ENT (Enter key) to save;
8. Return to interface (Figure 2-1) after completing setting, press up and down keys to select TYPE menu, press ENT (Enter key) to enter, select matrix type as VideoBloX matrix type. , and press ENT (Enter key) to save;
9. Press Alt > Clr to exit;
3. IE Settings
1. Press Alt > Clr to enter configuration menu (Figure 3-1), and press ENT (Enter key) to enter;
2. Press up and down keys to enter interface (Figure 3-2), and press ENT (enter key) to enter setting menu;
3. Enter interface (Figure 3-3), set necessary IP settings, and press ENT (Enter key) to save;
4. Use up and down keys to select Gateway menu, after setting desired gateway, press ENT (Enter key) to save;
5. Press up and down keys to select NetMask (subnet mask) menu, set desired subnet mask and press ENT (Enter key) to save;
6. Press up and down keys to select DNS menu, set desired DNS and press ENT (Enter key) to save;
7. Press Alt > Clr to exit;
Fourthly, working with keyboard
1. Camera switching operation
Once an operator is logged in, operating mode can be changed by pressing function key for desired mode.
Select monitor first, then camera. In camera mode, press corresponding number on numeric keypad, then press Enter to select camera value. The selected camera value switches to currently selected monitor. You can use "11" (next) and "7" (previous) keys to move forward and backward between different cameras in system, and you can also use "23 key" to rotate and switch cameras forward and backward. .
2. Control switching operation
In monitor mode, press appropriate number on numeric keypad, then press Enter to select monitor value. If clear or return number key is pressed after this enter key, controller will automatically return to camera mode after pressing monitor key (enter monitor mode).
3. Defining and recalling preset camera positions
If PTZ device is equipped with a feedback system, PTZ preset positions can be saved and recalled. To save position, move PTZ until desired lens is covered. Press "Key 9" or "Key 5", enter desired preset number using numeric keypad, and press "Enter" key to save numbered position.
To recall a previously saved position, press View13 button, use numeric keypad to enter desired preset number, then press Enter key to recall preset.
4. Call Sequence
To recall a previously saved sequence, press SEQ Key, use numeric keypad to enter desired preset number, then press Enter key to recall SEQ. Use play key above "key 23" to start sequence.
5. Bring up menu of dome camera
Use View command + 9 (Numpad) + 5 (Numeric pad) + Enter command to bring up dome menu, and use joystick to confirm option when setting menu option. . If joystick cannot confirm selection, use plus sign "key 4" to confirm. (SamsungSpeed Dome uses this method) To exit menu, use command "View" + "9" (number pad) + "5" (number pad) + "Enter".
Welcome to our Toutiao account, WeChat official account, Sina Weibo account, Penguin account, QQ official account, UC subscription account, Yidian information, Baidu Baijia account, if you search "weak current intellectual network" to corresponding application, you can follow us. You can also visit our official website www.ruodian360.com