October 05, 2023
Have a friend mentioned many times how to install an LED display? Today I will use form of images and texts to understand installation of LED display with everyone.
Generally, commonly used method is to select frame, device board, cable, power supply, control board, processor, control computer and other materials to self-assemble LED display screen, so how to assemble modules into a whole. The whole big?LED screen and normal use? The installation steps are detailed below.
1. First connect cut out profiles, i.e. assemble outer frame of display screen. Common profiles on market are nothing more than square and round, but assembly method is same. According to LED screen size CAD drawing of set size, select material of steel structure (square tube 40*40*1.5mm), then cut material to appropriate size and weld it into a square shape. , The error should not exceed 1mm, CAD design drawing and main frame is welded, and welded shelf is fixed on wall.
2. After assembling outer frame, put P10 block board into frame (pay attention to front and back of frame, side with groove is front side) root and change all troubles.
3. After fixing back bar, remove frame and install magnet as shown in picture below:
4. Fix block board
5. Connect cable, upper and lower power lines
6. Fix power supply of display screen and LED driver board, and connect LED driver board to power line. poles are marked on control chart
7.The display power is connected to display board. Pay attention to positive and negative poles. It is recommended to use SVV2*1.0 soft core wire, that is, 1 square two-core soft core wire. The main power supply is selected according to size of screen.
8. The connection between control card and device board (especially important), please check carefully before connecting, screen is not fixed on wall, this is most important step, you can check whether screen is fixed first. installed correctly via test button.
9. Data cable (for short distances a Category 5e network cable can usually be used). Typically, serial port 2, 3, and 5 crossover cables and parallel cables are used. There are usually instructions for connecting. on software CD
Illustrated LED Screen Installation Guide Low Voltage Smart Gridhttps://www.ruodian360.com/tech/audio-video/39635.html