October 04, 2023
5 common Dahua decoder problems such as password forgotten, screen out of sync, host not found, and only part of screen displayed. Solutions are as follows1. Forgot your password, please try following two methods
1. Press power button on front panel three times within one second to restore factory settings
2. Long press back panel to restore default button for 10-15 seconds to restore factory settings2. There are green edges on wall or screen is out of sync on decoder fusion screen
1. After decoder is used as a fusion screen, green edges appear on wall
2. After using decoder as a fusion screen, images on wall are out of sync
1. Call Dahua customer service hotline to provide information about current version of decoder, and upgrade to latest version of program first.
2. If it is latest program, update it again via web interface, then restore default fusion screen, and make sure output resolution is set to 1080P, and then reconfigure the fusion screen.3. This operation is not supported in this mode. The decoder gives message "This operation is not supported in this mode."
It is usually displayed on wall of WEB decoder interface, enter WEB to view recovery mode - device connection - check current status, normal status is as follows:
Device Maintenance - Restore device's default settings under Default/Backup.
Note: if network is not checked, IP address will not be restored.4. The screen on wall is normal, but there is a message in interface that host was not found.
1. Restart decode channel switch (switch button in upper right corner of each grid);
2. Hardware maintenance is default backup, only check "merge screen" to restore default, and then reinstall wall;
3. Call Dahua customer service hotline to provide information about current version of decoder, and upgrade to latest version of program first.5. The decoder is not integrated, and picture on wall seems to be enlarged or only part of picture is displayed
Specific phenomenon: for example, 1/4 of channel's original screen is displayed, and displayed screen seems to be enlarged
In this case, internal splicing of large screen is usually done by itself. The decoder can be connected to an external monitor for testing. If external monitor displays normally, this is confirmed by a large screen problem. , You can restore default settings on big screen, or contact big screen for troubleshooting.